PDA

View Full Version : Autocal thinks its Scan Only?

Mitco39
March 27th, 2017, 03:29 AM
Hey guys, I tried emailing you about this on Friday and suspect the email may have got missed so I figured this was the next best place.

I am looking to see what to do about this autocal. The customer has used it before on his own truck and now wants to use it on a friends, we started to make the file for it but ran into a snag when we asked him for his SN and Auth he couldn

Mitco39
March 28th, 2017, 03:45 AM
Anyone from EFI?

GMC-2002-Dmax
March 28th, 2017, 03:50 AM
I asked a question as well in two other threads, they must be super busy ????

Mitco39
March 28th, 2017, 12:14 PM

hmm, ill continue to patiently wait. Usually they are pretty good about letting the public know when they wont be around.

Thanks for the heads up Tony.

cindy@efilive
March 28th, 2017, 01:26 PM
Donna will issue the upgrade code to you in the next hour.

Ross and Paul have spent the past week working together, so forum checking has been low.
Paul has now relocated to an off-site facility to expedite the next release and V8 development. You should see him back online more frequently next week when Ross and I commence our 3 week vacation.

Cheers
Cindy

cindy@efilive
March 28th, 2017, 01:30 PM

I've been through your posts and can't find any unanswered questions Tony???? Post the links here and I'll take a look.

Cheers
Cindy

Mitco39
March 28th, 2017, 01:39 PM
Donna will issue the upgrade code to you in the next hour.

Ross and Paul have spent the past week working together, so forum checking has been low.
Paul has now relocated to an off-site facility to expedite the next release and V8 development. You should see him back online more frequently next week when Ross and I commence our 3 week vacation.

Cheers
Cindy

Great thanks so much.

Mitch

GMC-2002-Dmax
March 28th, 2017, 02:18 PM
I sent a PM, no need to post on here !

Thanks.