PDA

View Full Version : FlashScan V2 immo remove

Starmobile
April 4th, 2017, 02:06 AM
:wave: Hi EFILive forum,it's my first thread so i want to know if i can remove immo to gm E92 pcm 2014-2015 for swap,i know than it's work for gm LS1 98-2000,because for now i just have scan option i use for vin change and scan if i want to have flash option i need to pay $450.00 usd for activate flash function with 2 licence keys for this reason i don't want to pay if it's not work,please if someone can help,thanks in advance.

ScarabEpic22
April 4th, 2017, 06:55 AM
Hi, so you want to remove VATS on the E92 ECM to run in a standalone swap, is that correct? I havent done a VATS delete on one of these ECMs, however the Disable patch is available under Engine Operation -> Operating System Patches when the V2 is plugged in. Can you read one of your ECMs out, plug your V2 into the laptop, then open the file in V7.5 and see if that option appears for you? If it does, you should be ready to go after purchasing the GM Tuning option.

Starmobile
April 5th, 2017, 11:49 AM
Hi,thanks to ScarabEpic22 for your support,my customer just give up for his project but i keep infos for other job,thanks again.

joecar
April 6th, 2017, 05:33 AM
Can you post the tune file please, I want to look at it anyway (customers always seem impatient).

Starmobile
April 6th, 2017, 12:17 PM
Hi,i never had time to connect to ecm,i just had ecm no vehicle i waiting for vehicle to connect it's more easy than connect on bench,when i have other i read and backup for post,thanks.