PDA

View Full Version : 2015 z06, procharger, anybody got one to run with no MAF?

slowhawk
April 10th, 2017, 10:09 AM
Have a 15 camed, F1A. Runs excellent in sd but engine torque cammanded and output is real low causing throttle to only open 40%. I e changed all torque tables and eq tables. Nothing touches it. I've heard hpt has a table that can be switched to map only. Any ideas?

joecar
April 11th, 2017, 01:40 PM
Is this an E92...?

Post the stock tune file.

~ by phone ~

slowhawk
April 11th, 2017, 11:39 PM
E92- Seen on another thread people talking about it but nobody posted they got it to work. I know it has to do with code 102 and the lack of reading the MAF/baro. Checking with HPT because I heard they have a drop down to put the computer to read just the MAP. Hopefully that works.

As for the tune, I messed with all torque modeling table's with no help or change at all. Commanded torque stays low.

ProperTuningOG
April 12th, 2017, 03:21 AM
All the E92 DI conversions I have in the world run speed density no MAF. They work great.

To answer your question though, yes HP has a sensor config drop down to take care of the problems.

Edit, TC does as well. I'll have to confirm that when I get home later. Thing that sucks is I have had to bounce between the 3 different tuning offerings to make a few of these work correctly.

joecar
April 12th, 2017, 07:01 AM
So you can't get E92 to run SD by simply failing the MAF...?

This makes me think that the MAF DTC's cause the MAP to not be read, is this what is happening...?

~ by phone ~

ProperTuningOG
April 12th, 2017, 07:10 AM
So you can't get E92 to run SD by simply failing the MAF...?

This makes me think that the MAF DTC's cause the MAP to not be read, is this what is happening...?

~ by phone ~

On the NA apps you can, depending on year and make. On the FI apps you have to either start with an NA tune or swap the settings shown. Usually I just start with an NA tune and go from there.

One thing really needed is a minimum idle adjustment like the E38s have defined, if there is such a thing. I still run into idle dip that goes straight to the stock setting.........

slowhawk
April 13th, 2017, 11:56 AM
Got it running excellent in sd. Just the throttle is limited to 400ft/lbs of torque max. Or around there. Tried everything in efi and nothing touches it. This is a z06 computer/car. Not a reg na c7, those work fine.
The car, even though camed, f1 ect runs/drives excellent just need full throttle to finish it. I have to break out my hpt and try running on just the map.