PDA

View Full Version : M6 Os3

oztracktuning
June 11th, 2006, 06:24 PM
I am about to tune a twin turbo LS1 that is an M6 i will be using OS3. I was wanting to finish off building the base tune for it so that i can just flash in the whole system in one go.

I have some OS3 tunes that have been done already that have A4 gearboxes and want to make one that is suitable for a M6.

Can someone share a OS3 tune with me so that i can modify it with the calibrations that are needed or let me know a way of modifying the A4 ones that i already have...this would be greatly appreciated.

Steve

Tordne
June 11th, 2006, 06:56 PM
I assume you want 01290003 Custom OS? Fire me an email and I can probably send you an M6 file.

Tordne
June 11th, 2006, 07:03 PM
Email heading your way

jsttry
June 13th, 2006, 01:22 AM
careful flyer, it can go boom if not on the money. Do it softly softly with low boost to start off.

Tordne
June 13th, 2006, 06:22 AM
careful flyer, it can go boom if not on the money. Do it softly softly with low boost to start off.

Chicken :muahaha:.

Tuning an FI car for the first time must give you the willies!

ringram
June 13th, 2006, 07:13 AM
Let us know how you get on dude

kbracing96
June 13th, 2006, 10:30 AM
Tuning a truboed truck was my first tuning experience period!! :lol:

Delco
June 13th, 2006, 11:19 AM

Seen quite a few horror cases when shops do not know what they are doing grenade a motor , can happen in approx 2 secs if the conditions are right :Eyecrazy: I know of one shop that has had to fork out for a customer engine twice due to inexperience

Sneak up on it slowly watching the exhaust on the dyno as well as the mixtures , dont rely on the knock sensors to save it as they cant react fast enough if the tune is off.

jsttry
June 13th, 2006, 11:05 PM
Chicken :muahaha:.

Tuning an FI car for the first time must give you the willies!
It did, but with some good guidance from Delco I got through it unscathed

GMPX
June 14th, 2006, 12:14 AM
After a conversation I had with Delco this week I think a first timer could do no worse than a 'professional' tuner had recently done (not using EFILive thankfully).

Cheers,
Ross