PDA

View Full Version : Help Needed! Manual Tune in OS 12659455, 3.6L

Pfadt Racing
May 13th, 2017, 01:53 PM
Hey all,

I'm converting an automatic 3.6L LFX for use in a standalone manual application. I have the vehicle running, but the idle is flaky and my best guess is because it doesn't have the auto trans hardware. I was using an outside source for the tune and I want to take it in my own hands with EFI Live. I need to do some MAF tuning and basic other cleanup. The controller I have is locked so I'm going to replace it and I'd like to load it up with a manual cal. version and start with that.

I've checked on the Dropbox replacement for tunedepot and can only find E92 6.2L manual cals. The OS I've got is 12659455 and I think my new ECM will have the same.

Does anyone have a stock tune for a 2013/14 Camaro 3.6L Manual?

If not, other ideas?

Thanks for any help.
Aaron

ScarabEpic22
May 14th, 2017, 06:58 AM
Hey Aaron, I dont have one, you might have to just have someone bench flash the new ECM using GM SPS/Tis2Web to get the base OS setup with the 3.6/manual combo. Then you can tweak/update using EFILive to get the rest of the tuning squared away.

Is the new ECM you're getting already loaded with a base OS, or is it factory fresh/blank? If it's factory fresh, you'll have to have it flashed with Tis2Web before you can use it.

Highlander
April 17th, 2018, 05:27 AM
Can you post the tune?
Thanks