PDA

View Full Version : E92 2014 Corvette LT1 A6 - A&A S/C + Headers + E85 - Some Tuning Questions/Concerns

GR8GAME
June 17th, 2017, 06:57 AM
I'm having 2 separate issue's I'm trying to tackle on this car. Mods below:

2014 Corvette Stingray Z51
A&A Si V3
Kook's LT headers 1-7/8"
TR7 plugs
DMS Flex Fuel kit
LMR vacuum system

I have a Corvette I tuned a while back.
He brought the car back with the DMS Flex Fuel Kit that he wanted installed.

I went through the file and changed the parameters around for the Flex Fuel
I tested the sensor and I am, in fact, receiving the appropriate Ethanol content through the PID.

1st ISSUE:
When making a pull on the dyno, I am running out of fuel on the high pressure side. Has anyone come across this before?
What are my options (without doing a cam or fuel upgrade swap).
I'm asking because I'm at 500rwftlb of torque and it seems like people are getting more power then that out of these cars....

I'm running out of fuel about the 4,000RPM Range
AFR is about 12.2 (and holding steady)(which is what I'm commanding as I JUST started tuning for the E85).

I'd like to keep my file private, but don't mind sharing I can just email or PM it to you.
I will post my datalogs, though.21215

2nd ISSUE:
The "Absolute Throttle Position" seems to change a lot!!!!
I can feel it at a steady cruise on the freeway (I know I'm overly sensitive, but still).

Here is the datalog:

As you can see, I'm holding the actual pedal at one location (I'm on a load bearing dyno). But the "Absolute" changes quite a bit.

Here is my fear:
That I maxed out a table I shouldn't have. TYPICALLY, I like to "blend" things in so as to have the computer a good pathway to compute calculations, especially when it comes to torque modeling.

Any help in these 2 matters, or a place to go look experiment with would be greatly appreciated.

joecar
June 18th, 2017, 04:38 PM
I'm look at your logs later tonite... can you post the stock tune.

~ posted by phone ~

GR8GAME
June 19th, 2017, 07:11 AM

Of course!
I can send you my file as well, if needed.

joecar
June 19th, 2017, 07:56 PM
I'm running behind, and now it's 2:00am, I don't know where all the time went... I'll continue tomorrow.

GR8GAME
June 20th, 2017, 05:13 AM
I'm running behind, and now it's 2:00am, I don't know where all the time went... I'll continue tomorrow.

No worries
I always appreciate the help.

joecar
June 20th, 2017, 06:06 AM
I'll continue throughout the day.