PDA

View Full Version : Cummins HD Tuning Support Coming Soon....

cindy@efilive
June 26th, 2017, 08:35 PM
As announced earlier today in our newsletter...

EFILive is pleased to announce Cummins HD tuning support is coming soon! Beta testing has commenced for approximately 20 different engines used in 2010-2017 based vehicles across two distinct categories:

On-Highway applications; covering Big Rig, Heavy Duty, Medium Duty, Light Commercial, Bus and RV applications.

Off-Highway applications; covering Agriculture, Construction, Fire & Emergency, Marine, Mining, Power Generation and Rail applications.

Three controllers; CM2350A, CM2250 and CM2220 are supported in our initial beta.

http://download.efilive.com/Email/Cummins%20HD.gif

A range of vehicles have already been tuned in our first phase of testing. Our comprehensive beta testing program is now scheduled to expand to continue and refine support across this vast selection of vehicles. The below table details key supported engines.

http://download.efilive.com/Email/HD%20Engines%202.png

The available tuning parameters compare to EFILive's existing late model Cummins support including control over injection events, turbo, speed limiter and RPM parameters. EFILive's CSP5 switchable tuning support is also in development for on-highway applications. Additional Cummins HD controllers are presently under consideration for future support.

EFILive has developed unique hardware for the Cummins HD market. FlashScan HD and AutoCal HD will be added to the EFILive suite of products upon public release. HD products are easily identifiable by the red case and custom label. Cummins HD support will only be available on FlashScan HD and AutoCal HD hardware given vehicle connection cables and communications protocols are unique to this market.

Cheers
The EFILive Development Team

#EFILiveHD #FlashScanHD #AutoCalHD

powerfreak
June 26th, 2017, 10:25 PM
I've been tuning the Class 8 trucks for 8/9 years now (also use EFI live on the "small" stuff) Is the new software going to be able to open and convert my current Incal/Calterm files that I already have a lot of time in?

KhakiCummins
June 27th, 2017, 12:23 AM
Very exciting news!! I may have to buy a FlashScan HD and a used truck just to play with it. :)

Tre-Cool
June 27th, 2017, 12:41 AM
Well done, good to know you have another potential revenue stream to keep moving forward.

Move'n Up
June 27th, 2017, 02:44 AM
Why no support for 06-07 5.9 Cummins CM849?

Moonlight
June 27th, 2017, 02:51 AM
This is great news!! We work heavily in this market, look forward to having EFI support it.

Mitco39
June 27th, 2017, 03:33 AM
I've been tuning the Class 8 trucks for 8/9 years now (also use EFI live on the "small" stuff) Is the new software going to be able to open and convert my current Incal/Calterm files that I already have a lot of time in?

X2 Interested in this question as well.

GMPX
June 27th, 2017, 06:04 AM
Initially no there won't be an xcal import option but we understand some tuners have a vast library of tunes from those programs so it will have to be considered once our software is stable. One of the nasty things about Cummins ECM's is when they are flashed we have no choice but to wipe out vehicle specific data like the VIN, Vehicle Manufacturer info etc (well, that is just what the ECM does). So I'm not sure what that is going to do when you have a one size fits all type tune, whatever vehicle data is in that file will be programmed in to the vehicle. Obviously that is something you have to deal with when it comes to InCal now so I'd be interested to hear how that works in day to day tuning. Maybe I'm over thinking the problem.
With these vehicles we would always recommend reading the tune from each vehicle first because that way all that data is correct when it gets flashed back in.

Why no support for 06-07 5.9 Cummins CM849?
Did you mean to write CM849? 06-07 5.9L was our first supported Cummins ECM's six years ago.

Cheers,
Ross

30 RUM
June 27th, 2017, 06:21 AM
Hey Ross,

Most people use Insite to flash the ecms. When you flash with Insite, it automatically backs up the parameters then writes them in with the flash. Maybe that is something that can be looked into? Can EFILive add the option to import directly of an Incal disk? That would be a lot easier than converting to bin like I do now.

Thanks

Sam

Move'n Up
June 27th, 2017, 06:41 AM
Initially no there won't be an xcal import option but we understand some tuners have a vast library of tunes from those programs so it will have to be considered once our software is stable. One of the nasty things about Cummins ECM's is when they are flashed we have no choice but to wipe out vehicle specific data like the VIN, Vehicle Manufacturer info etc (well, that is just what the ECM does). So I'm not sure what that is going to do when you have a one size fits all type tune, whatever vehicle data is in that file will be programmed in to the vehicle. Obviously that is something you have to deal with when it comes to InCal now so I'd be interested to hear how that works in day to day tuning. Maybe I'm over thinking the problem.
With these vehicles we would always recommend reading the tune from each vehicle first because that way all that data is correct when it gets flashed back in.

Did you mean to write CM849? 06-07 5.9L was our first supported Cummins ECM's six years ago.

Cheers,
Ross
Yes, my bad. I was looking at this product as some new form of tuning with enhanced capabilities over V2. Rereading it this allows access to and tuning of previously inaccessible ECM's.

OzDuramax
July 1st, 2017, 09:29 PM
Can't wait for this one. I have one ISF 2.8, and an ISX15 waiting for the EfiLive goodness.

GMPX
July 2nd, 2017, 12:27 PM
Not sure what your ISF is in but for example on something like the Chinese Foton trucks with the 2.8L you would need to get some sort of adaptor because the J1939 comms port is not on the OBD-II connector, it is in the engine bay on a small 3 pin plug.

OzDuramax
July 2nd, 2017, 12:58 PM
GMPX, you are correct. It's a Foton crew cab ute. Thanks for the info about the plug. Looks like I have a bit of pre-tune homework to do.

-Craig

roughneck427
July 5th, 2017, 04:16 AM
What will the price be for the HD V2 interace and will the price of credits stay the same for the HD side?

cindy@efilive
July 5th, 2017, 08:26 AM
What will the price be for the HD V2 interace and will the price of credits stay the same for the HD side?

Pricing has not been finalised. We've purposely held off until the first production run including all of the incidentals (cables, boxes etc...) are manufactured to ensure there are no price vs quality issues.

I expect we are 3-4 weeks from that point.

Cheers
Cindy

roughneck427
July 31st, 2017, 06:39 AM
Any updates?

cindy@efilive
August 1st, 2017, 02:15 PM
Any updates?

Things are progressing well.

We continue to test read/flash/mapping, and continue to develop support for additional functions. Data logging should be available to our testers in the very near future.

Cheers
Cindy

smokinpete379
August 28th, 2017, 12:05 PM

When a Cummins ECM is flashed with Calterm there are no vehicle specific parameters included in that flash assuming the cal was downloaded from qsol and created from scratch as it should be. If an ecm must be flashed with Calterm for whatever reason, you would save an image with Insite first then send the template back to the ecm afterwards. Otherwise you are stuck going through Insite one parameter at a time correcting all the data. If the import option becomes available people will have to understand that they must use the same cal that the engine was built with or at a minimum be within the same CPL and options as the engine they are working with. This is going to be difficult for someone that don't have access to qsol. However, all that being said there are a lot of us that would love to see an incal import option.

GMPX
September 27th, 2017, 08:17 AM
Sorry I missed your post smokinpete379, you are correct in that allowing the Incal file import option is going to trip a lot of people up because of the way the Cummins ECM's are flashed. For those that don't know when a flash is done the ECM itself erases all vehicle specific data which is a major pain and cannot be avoided. We have warnings in the software that come up and say this:

When EFILive programs this ECM all data from the file is flashed in to the target controller.
This data includes all TRIM values, VIN etc.
Please ensure the file you are about to flash is from the correct vehicle, it is always best to read the ECM first and use that file for editing.

Ideally people need to retrain themselves and always insist on reading every ECM they plan on programming (assuming it is to stay on the same vehicle).
I don't know the process in Insite to transfer all the vehicle specific trim data to a different ECM but it sounds like a pain and it not something we planned on implementing because the solution is to not use a generic tune supplied on those DVD's.

Cheers,
Ross

Cwalt50
October 17th, 2017, 11:27 AM
if you already have a v2 is this gunna be a update like the regular cummins was or do I have to buy the whole thing?

GMPX
October 17th, 2017, 11:35 AM
HD is different hardware to the Blue V2's, so you do need to buy a new unit for HD.

Cwalt50
October 17th, 2017, 12:24 PM
ok thanks. any idea on price and or release date?

roughneck427
November 29th, 2017, 05:07 AM
Any updates on release?

MobileProg
December 5th, 2017, 02:09 PM
Sorry I missed your post smokinpete379, you are correct in that allowing the Incal file import option is going to trip a lot of people up because of the way the Cummins ECM's are flashed. For those that don't know when a flash is done the ECM itself erases all vehicle specific data which is a major pain and cannot be avoided. We have warnings in the software that come up and say this:

When EFILive programs this ECM all data from the file is flashed in to the target controller.
This data includes all TRIM values, VIN etc.
Please ensure the file you are about to flash is from the correct vehicle, it is always best to read the ECM first and use that file for editing.

Ideally people need to retrain themselves and always insist on reading every ECM they plan on programming (assuming it is to stay on the same vehicle).
I don't know the process in Insite to transfer all the vehicle specific trim data to a different ECM but it sounds like a pain and it not something we planned on implementing because the solution is to not use a generic tune supplied on those DVD's.

Cheers,
Ross

Insite creates a 'template' which is just all T_ trim parameters with their values that it can update (not flash) via the CPP over j1939 protocol. A solution would be to read the ecm out, save all the trims, vins,etc to a seperate backup file specific to that vin. Add a tool for writing those values into a compatible file before flashing. Super handy for setting up a replacement ECM, or copying trims from one vehicle to another.

GMPX
December 6th, 2017, 07:50 AM
Insite creates a 'template' which is just all T_ trim parameters with their values that it can update (not flash) via the CPP over j1939 protocol. A solution would be to read the ecm out, save all the trims, vins,etc to a seperate backup file specific to that vin. Add a tool for writing those values into a compatible file before flashing. Super handy for setting up a replacement ECM, or copying trims from one vehicle to another.
So much easier said than done :unsure:, but this maybe something we need to look in to down the track. For now this won't be an option though, if you want to keep the vehicles trim values as they were then you will need to use the tune you read out.
I have a feeling there is a command the ECM will acknowledge that sends back all the ID's for the trims that can be read / written. The whole concept of the trims is nice but it kind of got out of hand too.

Tre-Cool
December 18th, 2017, 01:39 AM
Rather then start a new thread, I'll ask the question here.

I let a mate who is a heavy diesel mechanic/engine re-builder etc know about this and he wanted to know if you would ever support the following:
CM570, CM870,(EGR) CM871E(EGR) and CM871(DPF&EGR).

I have no idea what they are from, but i would assume highway (prime mover) trucks.

cindy@efilive
December 18th, 2017, 07:44 AM
Rather then start a new thread, I'll ask the question here.

I let a mate who is a heavy diesel mechanic/engine re-builder etc know about this and he wanted to know if you would ever support the following:
CM570, CM870,(EGR) CM871E(EGR) and CM871(DPF&EGR).

I have no idea what they are from, but i would assume highway (prime mover) trucks.
Our current plans are attached.

Cheers
Cindy
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171218/78de38837823f0b0291eff2f7c164c49.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

KhakiCummins
December 20th, 2017, 08:11 AM
Does anyone have any Cummins OS files that they would like to share? I would just like to load the new software and open up a Cummins OS to look around in it to see what is there.

Thanks!

GMPX
December 20th, 2017, 10:01 AM
Of course we had a lot of files submitted during the beta phase (about 35 OS's supported on release) but as per our agreement with the beta testers we won't share any of those files.
What is in the tunes is pretty much exactly the same as the 2010+ Dodge Ram, just much bigger numbers :shock:

Attached is the read from one of our bench CM2250 ECM's from a wreck so I'm comfortable to post this up (FWIW I don't think this was a stock tune, some of the maps didn't seem right for a factory file).

Cheers,
Ross

KhakiCummins
December 20th, 2017, 02:10 PM
Thanks for posting up what you have!

GMC-2002-Dmax
December 21st, 2017, 04:42 AM
Is there any chance if we submit a .ctz that EFI-Live could un-compress it and make it into a binary and email it back to the tuner ?

This would help out for mapping tables that obviously will not be available in the editor.

Thanks

SASDakota
December 21st, 2017, 04:54 AM
Or would it be possible to have a pass thru option where we can just read the ECM/PCM out as a binary instead of ctz?

GMPX
December 21st, 2017, 08:24 AM
Is there any chance if we submit a .ctz that EFI-Live could un-compress it and make it into a binary and email it back to the tuner ?
PM Sent.

Or would it be possible to have a pass thru option where we can just read the ECM/PCM out as a binary instead of ctz?
No that can't happen sorry, everything is written around the .ctz format, V8 does not even have a hidden option to save as a .bin, it wouldn't know how to.

Cheers,
Ross

tylerltr450
December 21st, 2017, 11:27 PM
Does anyone have an idea on limiters for the 4.5 CM2250 ECM. I have a buddy who wants to put a 4.5 in a ranger and build it up to be a drag truck, he is looking into the HD tuning but it isnt sure if the tuning is there to unlock all limiters and really push this setup to its limits. Currently he has a 4bt mechanical with twin turbos and a big pump and huge injectors and lots of RPM. He would really like to do the same kind of setups for the 4.5. Can someone please help me with giving some answers on what the capabilities are behind this new HD tuning.

Road
December 22nd, 2017, 01:12 AM
Does anyone have an idea on limiters for the 4.5 CM2250 ECM. I have a buddy who wants to put a 4.5 in a ranger and build it up to be a drag truck, he is looking into the HD tuning but it isnt sure if the tuning is there to unlock all limiters and really push this setup to its limits. Currently he has a 4bt mechanical with twin turbos and a big pump and huge injectors and lots of RPM. He would really like to do the same kind of setups for the 4.5. Can someone please help me with giving some answers on what the capabilities are behind this new HD tuning.

EFI Live will be a perfect solution for what your buddy is wanting to build. I can help with the limiters.

tylerltr450
December 22nd, 2017, 02:26 AM
EFI Live will be a perfect solution for what your buddy is wanting to build. I can help with the limiters.

Mike,

I am asking about the full HD capabilities, is there hard limiters that cant be adjusted like the 6.7 ECM's.

Road
December 22nd, 2017, 02:36 AM
Mike,

I am asking about the full HD capabilities, is there hard limiters that cant be adjusted like the 6.7 ECM's.
HD has the same layout as 6.7.

tylerltr450
December 22nd, 2017, 02:41 AM
HD has the same layout as 6.7.

I understand that, I have the tune. I am asking about the "full HD capabilities, is there hard limiters that cant be adjusted like the 6.7 ECM's."

Road
December 22nd, 2017, 03:05 AM
I understand that, I have the tune. I am asking about the "full HD capabilities, is there hard limiters that cant be adjusted like the 6.7 ECM's."

Oh. The only limiter will be your personal limits.

tylerltr450
December 22nd, 2017, 03:16 AM
@GMPX or Cindy Can you please verify if there are hard limiters in the ECMS that EFI cant bypass on the 4.5 ECMs?

Thanks

GMPX
December 26th, 2017, 02:33 PM
Mike isn't giving you the run around, I can only answer the question like him by saying that the CM2250 shares much of its code with the Dodge 'CMD' ECM, if you can get around the limiters in EFILive on the 2010 - 2012 Dodge then these will be no problem.
I don't know anyone that has personally done it with a 4.5L

smokinpete379
December 27th, 2017, 01:28 AM

This would help out for mapping tables that obviously will not be available in the editor.

Thanks

I can help you with this. If you still need assistance let me know.

Road
December 29th, 2017, 08:25 AM
I can help you with this. If you still need assistance let me know.

WOW....You brave on your second post.

smokinpete379
December 29th, 2017, 08:27 AM
Excellent contribution to the thread. Thanks !!

Road
December 29th, 2017, 08:33 AM
Excellent contribution to the thread. Thanks !!

EFI Live files are encrypted so if you do what you say then you have hacked EFI Live. And to post it on their forum earns you the "DA" reward on the year.

smokinpete379
December 29th, 2017, 08:35 AM
You do not know what you are talking about. So again thanks for the excellent contribution.

I am here to help others that's all. Stop trying to stir the pot with your nonsense

GMPX
December 29th, 2017, 08:41 AM
I'd suggest maybe the hint was more towards getting stock tunes from some DVD's maybe? (hopefully!)

tylerltr450
December 29th, 2017, 08:48 AM
Mike isn't giving you the run around, I can only answer the question like him by saying that the CM2250 shares much of its code with the Dodge 'CMD' ECM, if you can get around the limiters in EFILive on the 2010 - 2012 Dodge then these will be no problem.
I don't know anyone that has personally done it with a 4.5L

GMPX,

Thank you for the input but I am still confused on that statements I know how to get around the limites for the 5.9 trucks but the 6.7s cant rev past 3,000 no matter what settings you pick. Is that still the case to this date?

GMPX
January 1st, 2018, 09:49 AM
but the 6.7s cant rev past 3,000 no matter what settings you pick. Is that still the case to this date?
I can't confirm 100% but I think for the 2010+ Dodge 6.7 getting past 3,000 RPM isn't a problem (we don't get any questions about it), 2007-2009 is still causing problems but that is the earlier CM2100 ECM. Perhaps a post in the non HD section here to some tuners might confirm that.

1994Pete
January 6th, 2018, 05:15 PM
What about the Cummins N14 Celect and Celect Plus ecm's

GMPX
January 7th, 2018, 10:15 AM
No, too old sorry.

tylerltr450
January 8th, 2018, 06:52 AM
I can't confirm 100% but I think for the 2010+ Dodge 6.7 getting past 3,000 RPM isn't a problem (we don't get any questions about it), 2007-2009 is still causing problems but that is the earlier CM2100 ECM. Perhaps a post in the non HD section here to some tuners might confirm that.

GMPX thank you I wasn't aware that 2010+ wasn't an issue anymore.

yonny6
January 16th, 2018, 03:45 AM
Are we able to control the after treatment system of the CM2350A?

smokinpete379
January 16th, 2018, 04:25 AM
Short answer is no. Efi Live does not support emissions altering on any Cummins engine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yonny6
January 16th, 2018, 04:42 AM
Im to looking to turn off or delete. i want to improve def consumption in the system

Road
January 16th, 2018, 04:44 AM
I can help with all your Cummins solutions

rage_blue
January 17th, 2018, 12:38 PM
Is it going to be able to force dpf regens? I'm not looking to delete I'm just wondering if it's going to be a good scan tool with a few dpf test functions

GMPX
January 17th, 2018, 12:43 PM
Not currently no, we need to see how everything goes before trying to do 'everything' the factory tools do on the scanning side (it is quite complex as you might appreciate). But something like forced regen I understand is something that people want or in some cases need to do, we've heard enough horror stories about vehicles stuck in limp mode until it is done (which means calling out Cummins in some cases).
Out of interest do you know much about these vehicles because I had heard on some there is a force regen switch that can be turned on which kind of makes the scantool ability to do it pointless.

rage_blue
January 17th, 2018, 01:03 PM
There is a button to stop or start a regen. The problem is if the truck requests a regen and the operator isn't in the cab to see it after a while the ecm shuts the engine down won't let you do a regen with the switch. Then you need the Cummins software to force the Regen. It happens a lot when it gets really cold and they are left running

GMPX
January 17th, 2018, 01:14 PM
Yeah ok, that sounds like what I'd heard.
Seems more like a tuning option to still allow the operator to force the regen would be an easy interim fix (assuming the truck is going to be tuned anyway).
What is the Cummins tool that can force the regen? Do any of the aftermarket J1939 scantools have this ability?

rage_blue
January 20th, 2018, 08:09 AM
At other shops I've worked at we would use Cummins insite. I've never tried an aftermarket j1939 scanner. The trucks im working on now have warranty left so we don't want to tune them yet. But a option to give the switch on the dash the power to force a regen would probably work for us.

GMPX
January 20th, 2018, 11:05 AM
Cummins Insite can be purchased by anyone right? Your don't have to be a Cummins dealer do you?

MobileProg
January 20th, 2018, 03:16 PM
Cummins Insite can be purchased by anyone right? Your don't have to be a Cummins dealer do you?

Correct.

SWTECH
February 5th, 2018, 11:58 AM
i just received the flashscan hd today and planned on tuning a customers cm 2250 isx. started to look on the thread for some pointers. Am I understanding this correctly that I can not produce a "race" tune? ex. disable egr,dpf and scr?

cindy@efilive
February 5th, 2018, 01:20 PM
i just received the flashscan hd today and planned on tuning a customers cm 2250 isx. started to look on the thread for some pointers. Am I understanding this correctly that I can not produce a "race" tune? ex. disable egr,dpf and scr?

EFILive hasn't mapped delete parameters given current USA Federal Law.

Cheers
Cindy

SWTECH
February 5th, 2018, 03:08 PM
EFILive hasn't mapped delete parameters given current USA Federal Law.

Cheers
Cindy

ok i was under the assumption non-usa customers would still have access to those parameters. thanks

Orange Stroker
February 8th, 2018, 03:52 AM
Quote Originally Posted by GMC-2002-Dmax View Post
[QUOTE=GMPX;242660]PM Sent.

I can't seem to send you a message GMPX but I'd be interested on this topic as well.

GMPX
February 8th, 2018, 08:23 AM
We do selectively do this (send the file to support@efilive.com), but usually only for HD files because a lot of tuners using EFILive HD have been tuning them for years via other means and may need to alter tables outside of what we provide.

Road
February 8th, 2018, 11:10 AM
We do selectively do this (send the file to support@efilive.com), but usually only for HD files because a lot of tuners using EFILive HD have been tuning them for years via other means and may need to alter tables outside of what we provide.

I hope it is very selective. Kinda makes the days I have vested into cax-ing and hex editing preparing to support this in with EFI a waste of time and money.

GMPX
February 8th, 2018, 11:59 AM
I hope it is very selective.
Of course it is Mike, we have IP to protect too. But the reality is that a surprising amount of people have the errr OEM tools for these HD's so it's all out there anyway. Conversions are not done for the curious if that is what you are worried about. PM or Email me if you have some specific concerns and we'll try to put your mind at ease.
Bin conversions for the Ram, LML etc are usually refused.

DieselMafialb7
August 27th, 2018, 11:56 AM
Anyone know what ecm would be in a 2007 F650? its a 5.9 motor customer wants to tune and delete his not sure if its a supported one or not. trucks not around for me to look at either

Cwalt50
August 27th, 2018, 12:00 PM
I believe it is a cm 850

DieselMafialb7
August 27th, 2018, 12:01 PM
that a supported ecm?

Cwalt50
August 27th, 2018, 12:03 PM
It's in the beta software now

DieselMafialb7
August 27th, 2018, 12:14 PM
who all is doing cummins hd tuning cant see a list of those doing it anywhere

Road
August 27th, 2018, 12:45 PM

I do them

GMPX
August 27th, 2018, 01:26 PM
I believe it is a cm 850

that a supported ecm?
A note, the just added (but older) Cummins ECM's such as the CM850 only perform read and flash functions, editing is not yet supported.
Reason for that is Cummins did some pretty major changes on these older ECM's that mean depending on the year it was made you can have totally different communications protocols even though it is the same ECM so we wanted to get that all sorted before attempting the editing side of things.

DieselMafialb, every ECM has the model printed on the label stuck to it, if your customer can maybe just take a look and confirm what it is (even get the ECM P/N and we can check by that too).
I think the 5.9L did use the CM850 (introduced in 2002) and the 6.7L of the same era used the CM2150 (introduced in 2007), I don't think the 5.9L used the CM2150 at any stage on the F series trucks.

Cwalt50
August 28th, 2018, 12:22 PM

Starlite diesel does them.

DieselMafialb7
September 6th, 2018, 06:26 AM
P/n 4921776
s/n30010746
cm850

GMPX
September 6th, 2018, 07:48 AM
That ECM has only been recently added for just read and flash only, there is no editing yet sorry.

ben94
October 15th, 2018, 12:53 PM
Dose anyone have a stock file of any kind for a cm870. I have an ECM that's in boot ROM mode and was going to try to flash it using my he efi live

GMPX
October 15th, 2018, 01:21 PM
Does it have a label on it with the Calibration number - eg AB10352.23 ? I might be able to get a perfect match (or aren't you worried about matching what is in there?)

Gokce
February 10th, 2019, 08:53 PM
Hello Everyone,

This is Gokce, from Turkey city of Istanbul..

Gokce
February 10th, 2019, 09:25 PM
I want delete DPF and EGR valve on ECM.Engine is Cummins ISF 2.8lt 120 HP

who can help me regarding this matter..Many thanks in advance..

Road
February 11th, 2019, 12:52 AM

Gokce

EFI Live don't have any emissions parameters, maybe you can share you .ctz file with me? mike366882@hotmail.com

GMPX
February 11th, 2019, 09:33 AM

Hi Gokce, looks like Mike has offered to assist you. Do you know what ECM type it is? The ISF had many different ECM's depending on application.

Gokce
February 11th, 2019, 07:12 PM
Hi GMPX,

I would like to thanks to Mike again from here..

Yes you are right,

Cummins ISF 2.8 120 hp,Engine serial number is :89651069

Awalution
July 22nd, 2019, 07:32 AM
Any update on the cm850?? Really need to edit and tune an offroad application of a cm850 mated into an isb6.7. Any chances its out in beta.

Thank you