PDA

View Full Version : Lml p0073

Mitco39
August 11th, 2017, 03:28 AM
I have a customer wanting me to turn off a P0073 DTC related to the AAT sensor. This is not listed in the current DTC list. What options do I have to go about getting this code removed?

Thanks

Mitch

GMPX
August 11th, 2017, 11:40 AM
Mitch, unfortunately we are caught on this one (and I sympathise you are in Canada), but we can't make a 'safe' DTC listing to display, I'm happy to send you the bin of his file if you want to mess around yourself?

Mitco39
August 12th, 2017, 10:47 AM
Ross,

I appreciate it, if I need it ill PM you.

Thank you.

Mitch

staytuned
August 20th, 2017, 03:36 PM
That should be easy to fix. Don't forget it also has a sensor in each mirror !

honduh
May 25th, 2019, 01:45 PM
Mitch, unfortunately we are caught on this one (and I sympathise you are in Canada), but we can't make a 'safe' DTC listing to display, I'm happy to send you the bin of his file if you want to mess around yourself?

Bump.

Client's 2015 Duramax is having the same issue and we can't figure out how to disable the code. HELP!

ScarabEpic22
May 28th, 2019, 03:29 AM
Bump.

Client's 2015 Duramax is having the same issue and we can't figure out how to disable the code. HELP!

EFILive does not have these parameters available in the software at all. Your options are to contact a tuner who can sell you a file with the DTCs you need disabled or dig through the hex code to find the codes yourself.

honduh
May 28th, 2019, 03:46 AM
Care to explain the “hex codes”?

Thank you for the reply!

ScarabEpic22
May 29th, 2019, 05:27 AM
Care to explain the “hex codes”?

Thank you for the reply!

Hex code, i.e. the base code the ECM runs off of. Look up hex editing and .cax files (EFILive-specific). If you're asking what hex is, you're unfortunately a few years of hard work away from being able to use it. I don't even dabble in it as it's very time-intensive to learn + expensive to buy the required hardware and software for mapping.

honduh
May 29th, 2019, 05:29 AM
Thanks again for the response! I was able to locate a 2015 file but now the cruise control kicks off shortly after setting it. Any idea what could cause that?

S Phinney
May 30th, 2019, 01:32 PM
Thanks again for the response! I was able to locate a 2015 file but now the cruise control kicks off shortly after setting it. Any idea what could cause that?

All segments in the file have to match or you will loose functions on certain items.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk