PDA

View Full Version : 2016 lml tuning problems

chrisdgy
August 16th, 2017, 12:11 PM
so i ordered a 100hp tune from idaho rob. Tried flashing it to my truck using a flash scan v2 it gets about half way done then gives me error code 0101. i have checked all the fuses, the battery voltage everything i can think of truck will not start now tried flashing stock file back into truck and it does the same thing gets about half way and gives error code 0101... But i can flash a tow tune from my dads 2015 lml that i got from idaho rob and the truck will start just has service 4x4, stabilitrak,trailer brake system and traction control.. i have spent basically a hole day on the phone with atp trucks troubleshooting and still nothing they have never seen anything like it... Has anyone ever seen or heard of anything like this

staytuned
August 21st, 2017, 08:33 AM
I have a computer that is a bit glitchy if you bump it. Does the same thing sometimes. Try a different computer.

chrisdgy
August 21st, 2017, 08:49 AM
I have a computer that is a bit glitchy if you bump it. Does the same thing sometimes. Try a different computer.

Do you mean the trucks ecm? Or the actual laptop I'm using

staytuned
August 21st, 2017, 02:54 PM
The lap top.

staytuned
August 21st, 2017, 02:56 PM
You might also want to ask rob to send you the stock file he used to build the tune with to see if it will load and run OK.