PDA

View Full Version : How to pull full out to zero fuel trims and wide band 02 ?

Last Call
March 7th, 2005, 11:58 PM
Hi there guys,

firstly would like to say that this forum is very helpful and thanks to the guys that answer all our questions,nice to get support,would also like to mentiion flashcan is awsome

My question is

1- i want to buy a wideband 02 and would like some opnions from anyone who has used a brand that works well with efi live,any help would be appreciated

2- if tuning say a cammed car with diff injectors,wat tables are used to pull fuel out and how is this determined ?

3 - if i wanted to zero the fuel trims,how is it done and wat tables are used to carry out this task ?

sorry if these questions have been asked before,as i am new here,thanks in advance to all who answer :D

regards sonny

GMPX
March 8th, 2005, 12:15 AM
Hi Sonny.....

Grab a coffee, browse through the many threads around here on all those topics you mention above.....not being harsh to you, but by reading the various threads on those topics you will probably find the answers to the next 5 questions that will arise as well :)

I personally don't get too hung up on LTFT values...heck, when my LS1 was dead stock it was all over the place, these days I force it into lean cruise as often as possible so my LTFT's are usually doing nothing.
They can be used as a good indicator as to the overall tune of the engine, but like many have discovered even a dead stock engine can have the LTFT's all over the place.....it's not the end of the world if they are.

Cheers,
Ross