PDA

View Full Version : B3704 Injector assignments, just for clarification please.

LS-SWAPPER
October 9th, 2017, 02:20 PM
I feel like I know this answer, but I want to be sure. All the threads I have come across to this point just say "adjust b3704" but they don't go further than that. The swap in question is a 1995 LT1 running a custom harness, 0411 PCM, coil on plug, and an EFIConnection crank and cam sensor kit. The harness has had the 4-3 and 7-2 wires set up correctly, the engine runs great in open loop. Going to closed loop the trims get a little out of whack, which brings us here.

I fully comprehend that we now have to change the bank assignments so that the correct cylinders correspond to the correct bank. What I am not sure of is how the injectors are identified within this software. Here is a screen shot of a FACTORY LS1 injector assignment, so in other words it set up for the original LS1 engine, 18726543

In my mind this should be the correlation:

Cyl# 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Injc A B C D E F G H

But when looking at the stock screenshot it appears the injector letter corresponds to the LS1 firing order...

Cyl# 1 8 7 2 6 5 4 3
Injc A B C D E F G H

So even though my brain wants my first example to be correct, EFIlive/GM has set it up to be the 2nd example, correct?

joecar
October 9th, 2017, 09:13 PM
I don't quite remember anymore, it's either as you said (follows engine firing order), or reversed engine firing order...

Cylinders: 1-8-7-2-6-5-4-3
Coils: A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H
Injectors: H-G-F-E-D-C-B-A

both ways match B3704.

LS-SWAPPER
October 12th, 2017, 01:04 PM
I can't imagine a reason for it to be reversed

H G F E D C B A
1 8 7 2 6 5 4 3

But either way it appears that it corresponds to the LS firing order.