PDA

View Full Version : E92 Procharged Gremlin - Reduced Power Approaching Shift - Shift Stumble

Abesstorage
November 12th, 2017, 01:30 AM
I have been working on a E92 Procharged Chevy truck with 6.2. Everything is stock except for 8psi Procharger with air-to-air intercooler. Truck started out with Diablo tune which ran decent on the dyno, driveability was not great. Converted it to EFI Live and have a tune in both the ECM and TCM. Truck runs really nice down low and up to about 3/4 throttle. WOT is where the problems begin. Truck pulls like a freight train to about 5,000 RPM, then it almost feels like its missing as it climbs to the shift and stumbles hard at the shift point, it basically bucks. Then when it is into the next gear the power is back and clean as it climbs again, then the same routine. At first review I noticed the pedal was at 100% but the throttle blade was not. I was able to clean that up in the tune and now it looks like, for the most part, I am getting 100% across the pull. The logs now look pretty clean, however I am seeing the MAP at peak and the MAF at about the same spot. Am I pegging these sensors? Any idea how to clean up the climb past 5000 RPM and the harsh shift stumble? 2166921670

GR8GAME
April 12th, 2018, 08:06 AM
Did you ever solve the problem?

Abesstorage
April 12th, 2018, 11:27 PM
Did you ever solve the problem?

Yes I did, it took a very long time to diag. but wound up being a bad MAF. Bought a new one and recalibrated. All seems good now.

GR8GAME
April 13th, 2018, 03:05 AM
Awesome
Thank you for posting your solution. I appreciate it.