PDA

View Full Version : Odd LML Emissions Options Issues

C10Racer
December 13th, 2017, 05:20 PM
I'm in New Zealand working on a '15 LML truck that I'm having a helluva time with. Load EFILive into my computer with the right country selected, do my tuning work, select the emissions options I need but I keep getting emissions errors. I'm loading my base tune from the link below and making the modifications I need but it seems they're making no difference? I've tuned LML trucks before with no issues but its been a few versions ago...am I missing something new? Sorry this has to be the subject of my first post instead of helping someone but this is where I'm at; thanks for any help!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4ydh5wltk3ssxbw/AACH4-eQBrUkJNJ7UlsTIO4-a/Duramax%20Diesel/LML_truck/2015?dl=0&preview=2015+3500+4d+4WD+b.ctz

C10Racer
December 13th, 2017, 05:45 PM
For what it's worth I'm getting the message "xxxkm until speed limited to xxkm" and "see owner's manual".

C10Racer
December 13th, 2017, 06:00 PM
Guess I could avoid being a wank and upload the tune :crash:

BigCE
December 13th, 2017, 08:46 PM
Try flashing another year file into the truck that has worked in the past. Some files just don't work and have issues.

C10Racer
December 14th, 2017, 02:00 AM
Try flashing another year file into the truck that has worked in the past. Some files just don't work and have issues.

I've seen mention of certain OS combinations working better; any suggestions on which ones and where to find them? Thanks!

C10Racer
December 14th, 2017, 04:51 AM
Update; through modifying a table related to speed I managed to get the DIC message off and there is no threatened limp mode. Only issues left are two CEL's; U010E and U029E, both related to the main harness that connects under the front-right of the truck being gone because "The Tank" is gone. Any ideas?

staytuned
January 8th, 2018, 01:21 PM
Under Engine Diagnostics there is a table that refers to what you need. Change to inactive