PDA

View Full Version : Timing Calculator issues

Justinsixseven
December 30th, 2017, 09:56 PM
Hey guys I'm trying to use the timing calculator inside of the Efi Live software to map out the correct timing for a tune that I'm making in another software program. When i open the calculator, i see zeros in the -200 to 0 mm3 range. This doesn't seem normal to me and when i click apply it sets those values in the timing map to 0 as well. Also i may be misunderstanding what the timing calculator is used for so is it supposed to give you a timing table that will match duration, rail pressure, and torque to fuel or is there more to it such as entering what percent btdc that i need to input into the calculator. If so, it seems like that is way over my head to know how much fuel to be injected btdc in what areas. Or if someone can dumb it down for me or give some rules of thumb that would be great. My truck is a 2012 6.7 68rfe

Apples24v
January 9th, 2018, 02:04 PM
Hey guys I'm trying to use the timing calculator inside of the Efi Live software to map out the correct timing for a tune that I'm making in another software program. When i open the calculator, i see zeros in the -200 to 0 mm3 range. This doesn't seem normal to me and when i click apply it sets those values in the timing map to 0 as well. Also i may be misunderstanding what the timing calculator is used for so is it supposed to give you a timing table that will match duration, rail pressure, and torque to fuel or is there more to it such as entering what percent btdc that i need to input into the calculator. If so, it seems like that is way over my head to know how much fuel to be injected btdc in what areas. Or if someone can dumb it down for me or give some rules of thumb that would be great. My truck is a 2012 6.7 68rfe

I'm in the same boat, subscribed......

Justinsixseven
January 10th, 2018, 01:24 AM
I'm in the same boat, subscribed......

I figured it out. PM me if you need help bud!

Apples24v
January 10th, 2018, 05:20 PM
For some reason I

EverydayDiesel
January 17th, 2018, 03:52 AM
I figured it out. PM me if you need help bud!

why not post it here?