PDA

View Full Version : Strange engine behavior under load (possible free beer inside)

rover346
January 22nd, 2018, 06:19 AM
Hello,

This is my first post here so bear with me. I'm new to tuning engines but not new to engines as far as building them or theory of how they operate. My truck which is a 02 silverado with an ls6 with a zr1 cam and a whipple pushing 5 pounds on the upper end (5500) and roughly 9 pounds right around 3600. When progressively loading down the motor on the free way, I'm noticing a fuel cut and the transmission seems to come out of gear. on data logs the injector duty cycle drops to nothing. If I push the gas hard enough to kick down to the next gear fuel is back. fuel cut is around 4k but I've seen it as low as 2800. I've included my tune which is still somewhat rough. If anyone who has more knowledge than me in this field could possibly look it over to see if maybe some computer safeguard is kicking in to protect the engine that would be much appreciated since I'm not sure what i'm looking at. I can go out and log if need be and I would by whoever can help me get this figured out a case of beer to show appreciation.

Thank you