PDA

View Full Version : LML dtc tables no longer active

act tuning
January 29th, 2018, 07:45 AM
Hi all
I did a tune for LML and also remove dtcs, under the tab "engine diagnostic" 2 month ago, today the truck come and i wanted to add 2 dtc, and under the tab "engine diagnostic" the is only "?" and i cant find or see the table codes any more, any idea why ?

Thanks

act tuning
January 31st, 2018, 08:26 AM
just to be more clear, under the tab "engine diagnostic" need to be anther tab "diagnostic dtc" and that is misssing now, i have just MAF, if mybe someone had this problem and know how to solve i will be apricieate,

Thanks

shay
February 2nd, 2018, 10:50 AM
with what win you work?

Fishhead Performance
July 10th, 2018, 02:49 PM
just to be more clear, under the tab "engine diagnostic" need to be anther tab "diagnostic dtc" and that is misssing now, i have just MAF, if mybe someone had this problem and know how to solve i will be apricieate,

Thanks

I have the same problem! Did you get this issue sorted out?

Whipped383
July 11th, 2018, 12:56 PM
Also having the same problem

statesman
July 12th, 2018, 12:03 AM
It's not a problem... it's a new feature. :sneaky:

They don't want you messing with your dtc's anymore. :laugh:

GMPX
July 15th, 2018, 12:07 PM
They don't want you messing with your dtc's anymore. :laugh:
By 'they' I assume you are referring to the US regulators?

statesman
July 15th, 2018, 11:07 PM
By 'they' I assume you are referring to the US regulators?

Absolutely.

Whozzat
July 16th, 2018, 12:26 AM
you must have the V2 connected to have access to the dtc activation tables. I had the same problem and what worked for me was to uninstall efilive, search for and remove all efilive entries in the registry, reboot, and reinstall efilive then add the e86 update from March. And you need to set your country to something other than U.S. in clock, language and region in control panel(windows 7)

Cwalt50
July 27th, 2018, 10:20 PM
you must have the V2 connected to have access to the dtc activation tables. I had the same problem and what worked for me was to uninstall efilive, search for and remove all efilive entries in the registry, reboot, and reinstall efilive then add the e86 update from March. And you need to set your country to something other than U.S. in clock, language and region in control panel(windows 7)

I tried all that and still didn't get them back??

Whozzat
July 28th, 2018, 01:50 AM
What version of efilive did you install? I am using version 7.5.20

Cwalt50
July 29th, 2018, 11:39 AM
that's the same version im using

Whozzat
August 22nd, 2018, 04:27 AM
I also removed and reinstalled the drivers. I think there is a how to in the FAQ section

jjones@macljon.com
September 29th, 2020, 07:37 AM
same issue guys. whats the fix? i tried uninstalled drivers and made sure the region was New Zealand. reinstalled all the drivers and then updated to new versions. still no luck getting the DTC tables back.