PDA

View Full Version : 2017 2.8L duramax $0322 error

Eric Wright
February 1st, 2018, 10:41 AM
I have been trying for several hours to get this truck programmed and keep getting stuck with this same error $0322

I have purchased the unlock as well and added it

GMPX
February 1st, 2018, 12:07 PM
Hi Eric,

The $0322 error notes say:

A request was made by FlashScan or AutoCal and the controller was not able or ready to handle the request.
This error may occur prior to reading or flashing late model GM controllers (2017+) that use GM’s enhanced security, if the supplied key is incorrect.

Where did you get the Auth-Code from? It might need to be revalidated it if there is issues like you are experiencing.

Eric Wright
February 2nd, 2018, 03:21 AM
code was purchased from EFI Live website

cindy@efilive
February 2nd, 2018, 08:42 AM
Can you please PM me your order number, un-authorized auth-code and authorized auth-code so we can validate the codes? I have looked in the store and could not find an order under your name.

When you entered the code into the Authorization manager, did you attempt the read with pass-thru reading or BBR? If BBR, did you manually sync the code to your FlashScan/AutoCal?

Cheers
Cindy

Eric Wright
February 2nd, 2018, 09:49 AM
It would be under the name Shawn Cheecham

cindy@efilive
February 2nd, 2018, 12:58 PM
The only order in our system for a controller auth-code for that customer name was for a GM Gas E84 controller, not an E98 GM Diesel. That order was placed 48 hours ago. Can you please check the controller selection in V8 pass-thru or the BBX configuration you selected if using standalone.

It is possible that he didn't order direct, in which case we need the order number or for you to provide the unauthorized auth-code and the authorized auth-code.

Cheers
Cindy

Eric Wright
February 5th, 2018, 03:06 AM
Cindy

would I be able to get your email address?

cindy@efilive
February 5th, 2018, 07:44 AM
Hi Eric,

Cindy at EFILive dot com.

Cheers
Cindy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk