PDA

View Full Version : Controller Authorizations

hacklerjason
February 16th, 2018, 10:54 AM
I heard a rumor today i heard is false...
Are there things going on with controller authorizations that would lead to long lead times for auth codes or make them not available at all?

hacklerjason
February 19th, 2018, 12:30 PM
Any word?

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

GMPX
February 19th, 2018, 12:45 PM
They still seem to be processing through the store ok.

hacklerjason
February 19th, 2018, 12:48 PM
They still seem to be processing through the store ok.That's good... I heard something through the grapevine about cancellations and gm not issuing auth codes? Idk I'm just trying to cut a rumor off at it's head.... There was a period over this weekend where someone could not get a code and the shop said something about hard time getting codes

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

crazybrowner
February 19th, 2018, 01:08 PM
I

GMPX
February 19th, 2018, 02:46 PM
I heard something through the grapevine about cancellations and gm not issuing auth codes?
GM are continually changing things with their systems, there is no guarantee that they won't just shut the doors on everyone outside of their dealers.

hacklerjason
March 14th, 2018, 12:00 PM
Hey ross
I had another authorization fail
Any idea what causes this?

GMPX
March 14th, 2018, 12:52 PM
Did you contact NZ support (they are there now)? I can't do much from over here as I don't see any of the back end transactions.

Edit: The girls are checking it out now in the store.

cindy@efilive
March 14th, 2018, 03:14 PM
Hi Jason,

The issue is caused by a systems mis-communication. Our technician is currently working on this. For whatever reason the system rejected your auth-code even though the auth-code is correct.

Cheers
Cindy

hacklerjason
March 14th, 2018, 03:23 PM
Hi Jason,

The issue is caused by a systems mis-communication. Our technician is currently working on this. For whatever reason the system rejected your auth-code even though the auth-code is correct.

Cheers
CindyThat's great news! I'm not sure what all happens because sometimes it's flawless and sometime not, but in the end it's always been worked out. I'm not sweating it, just inquiring if it's something we did wrong on our side. Thanks for the help

hacklerjason
March 15th, 2018, 07:29 AM
Any word back yet? Chris stated that he hadnt rec'd any info back yet

GMPX
March 15th, 2018, 09:21 AM
Sorry to say this again but have you contacted EFILive support? The staff involved in the store etc do not monitor this forum.

hacklerjason
March 15th, 2018, 09:24 AM
Sorry to say this again but have you contacted EFILive support? The staff involved in the store etc do not monitor this forum.Yea Chris tried and found them not open. I was under the impression that someone did check as Cindy indicated they were working on it. I will have chris follow up directly with nz support

GMPX
March 15th, 2018, 10:33 AM
Sorry I'm not trying to give you the run around but they won't be monitoring the forum for questions. They do need to liaise with a third party too so they might be waiting on them, but I'll see if I can find out for you anyway.

hacklerjason
March 15th, 2018, 10:34 AM
Sorry I'm not trying to give you the run around but they won't be monitoring the forum for questions. They do need to liaise with a third party too so they might be waiting on them, but I'll see if I can find out for you anyway.It's all good I appreciate the insight. He was able to get a hold of NZ support and the are actively engaged in this. Thanks ross

cindy@efilive
March 15th, 2018, 12:23 PM
I wasn't in the office this morning but I can see that the order is now processed. Still waiting for a run-down from the technician on what the exact nature of the problem was - controller auth orders before and after this one all processed automatically within 20 mins.

Cheers
Cindy