PDA

View Full Version : Issue with new update

Bdirtymax
February 17th, 2018, 09:51 AM
Not sure why but when I updated to V7.5.16 LML tunes lose their VIN and I can not change it and save it. It just reverts back to ????????????
I've attached a couple snips
Thanks.

1FastBrick
February 17th, 2018, 07:28 PM
if you go under the vin tab does it say the same thing as well?

Bdirtymax
February 17th, 2018, 10:48 PM
Yes. All ?????????? there too. I went back to V7.5.15 and it is good.

GMPX
February 18th, 2018, 09:22 AM
Fixed earlier this month.
https://forum.efilive.com/showthread.php?28226-Current-Beta-Test-Release-1-(Feb-2018)

Bdirtymax
February 18th, 2018, 09:26 AM
Fixed earlier this month.
https://forum.efilive.com/showthread.php?28226-Current-Beta-Test-Release-1-(Feb-2018)

Odd. I just downloaded the file on the site Saturday and got that error. I also don't see any mention of it in the thread you posted. I deals more with locking and unlocking.

GMPX
February 18th, 2018, 10:52 AM
In those software releases there is a link in the post right at the start to a 'whats new' list, in there is:

Fixed LML (E86A and E86B) VIN not showing correctly in the tune tool.

Bdirtymax
February 18th, 2018, 12:19 PM
In those software releases there is a link in the post right at the start to a 'whats new' list, in there is:

Fixed LML (E86A and E86B) VIN not showing correctly in the tune tool.
Thank you. But I must be doing something wrong. I downloaded the V7.5 and V8 from the main page. I have attached a screenshot. When I run that downloaded version I get the ????????? for VIN.

cindy@efilive
February 18th, 2018, 12:56 PM
Thank you. But I must be doing something wrong. I downloaded the V7.5 and V8 from the main page. I have attached a screenshot. When I run that downloaded version I get the ????????? for VIN.

You are downloading the public release software, the fix is in the public beta software located a couple of lines below the buttons in the picture you posted. FWIW, another public beta update will be posted later today

Cheers
Cindy.

Bdirtymax
February 18th, 2018, 12:57 PM
You are downloading the public release software, the fix is in the public beta software located a couple of lines below the buttons in the picture you posted. FWIW, another public beta update will be posted later today

Cheers
Cindy.

Ok. Thank you.