PDA

View Full Version : flash scan v2 problems

tcole
February 19th, 2018, 04:58 PM
new to efi live. I have a buddy helping me get going since he has used the system for 5+ years. I have tried plugging into both a 07 lbz duramax and a 15 lmm and It wont even let me view the PIDs...if I open it in v7 it tells me to check firmware and use v8 but when I open it in v8 it reads 0 all across the board. all software and firmware are up to date so I'm stumped. any help is appreciated. thanks

Strong05
May 6th, 2018, 01:02 PM
Interested to hear the solution to this problem. I'm having a similar issue with V8. I can see all the pids but it won't register any data once I start logging and the green and orange lights stay solid with the windows wheel continuously spinning.

Efefz
May 9th, 2018, 02:57 PM
How's the update on this?

Strong05
May 9th, 2018, 10:49 PM
I've got an error report on my V7.5 scan software that I am going to submit to efilive. I'll mention this problem as wel... maybe they are connected issues. Otherwise no progress.

joecar
May 10th, 2018, 04:29 AM
new to efi live. I have a buddy helping me get going since he has used the system for 5+ years. I have tried plugging into both a 07 lbz duramax and a 15 lmm and It wont even let me view the PIDs...if I open it in v7 it tells me to check firmware and use v8 but when I open it in v8 it reads 0 all across the board. all software and firmware are up to date so I'm stumped. any help is appreciated. thanks
I'm sorry I somehow missed your post.

Can you please post some screenshots showing what you said.

Which V7 and V8 software build/versions are you using...?