PDA

View Full Version : Tuning 2017 Silverado after diablosport intune

Andyb756
April 11th, 2018, 01:42 PM
Hello all new to the forum. I currently have a 2017 silverado with a 6.2 up next for some tuning work. My questions are if it has been tuned by diablosport will i need to purchase efi lives aditional unlock strategy? Also even if returned to stock will i have issues with flashing? I did an E38 in a 13 avalanche after removing diablosport programing and was only able to flash using 7.5 edit tool. Thanks any insight before i tackle this would be great

minytrker
April 11th, 2018, 02:39 PM
Any time I go behind diablo I flash it back to stock with TIS, had to many issues before with diablo not returning back to stock.

ScarabEpic22
April 12th, 2018, 06:50 AM
You will need to attempt to read the vehicle and generate the Controller Authorization code then purchase the unlock. Once that has been processed, then you will be able to actually read the controller. As minytrker mentioned, I'd start with a stock GM tune flashed via SPS if you can.

Andyb756
April 13th, 2018, 05:31 AM
Ok guys thanks for the help on this. I appreciate it. I will return to stock and go from there and plan on purchasing the unlock strategy with the license.