PDA

View Full Version : bricked ecm.

akafred
May 16th, 2018, 12:10 PM
in my attempt to get my jeep through e test i bricked my ecm.. was wondering if someone with streem/spare pcm could test flash this file.

its for a 07 hummer need it on 1mb ls1b, drive clean insists i run a 07 6.0 tune or they wont pass it and it cant be a 2500...

now i looked up part numbers and it seems the hummer retained the old tac/pedal.. so i should be good there.

purchased a second licence and pcm, just dont want 2 bricks..

Supercharged111
May 16th, 2018, 01:24 PM
I think for a brick they can delete your old license authorization and cut a new one?

akafred
May 16th, 2018, 09:15 PM
I don't think they do anything but tell you to buy another licence.. i could be wrong.

I think for a brick they can delete your old license authorization and cut a new one?

Blacky
May 17th, 2018, 09:24 AM

Correct. If you email a copy of the receipt for the replacement PCM we'll send you a replacement VIN license to go with it. Send the email to me at paul@efilive.com
Regards
Paul

akafred
May 17th, 2018, 09:38 AM
Will be getting one from the u pull yard tomorrow.. one problem i doubt the will give receipt for 20$ ecm. (They like cash)

Maybe i will pay more and get receipt.

Correct. If you email a copy of the receipt for the replacement PCM we'll send you a replacement VIN license to go with it. Send the email to me at paul@efilive.com
Regards
Paul