PDA

View Full Version : LML ECM just died?

Burnett03
May 21st, 2018, 01:47 AM
Hey guys. I flashed my brothers truck about two months ago with a tune from Motor Ops. Truck has been running good until Friday night. He was driving pulling a trailer and the truck just died on him. He was able to coast to the side of the road. We checked all the ecm fuses and they all seem good. The dash is currently saying "Service trailer brakes, service stabilitrak, parking sensors blocked". I can no longer communicate with the ecm. When i use EFI live i can see the A50 TCM but the ecm box comes up blank like it isn't there. Seems odd that the truck just shut off while driving and now won't restart. Tried jumping it incase it was the batteries with no luck. The truck wont even try to crank which i believe is do to the ecm being dead. Any ideas?

GMPX
May 21st, 2018, 11:53 AM
It doesn't sound good for the ECM, I don't know if the ECM just quitting is a known issue with the LML ECM though.
If you've tried everything else and it looks like the ECM then maybe you'll need to get another, I don't think they are too expensive these days either.