PDA

View Full Version : Auto Stop on GM vehicles

turbo_dave
June 12th, 2018, 02:41 PM
Can anyone confirm or deny that I can disable auto stop on the newer Cruze/Malibu/Equinox before I order my EFILive? It would give me an excuse to purchase it earlier than I had planned. Thanks!

GMPX
June 12th, 2018, 04:42 PM
It is not something we add in for every vehicle but it has been added by request (surprisingly not many people want it disabled for good).
If that is all you want to do then maybe just buying a tune with it disabled would be a cheaper option to consider.

GabrielMga
February 19th, 2019, 12:19 AM
It is not something we add in for every vehicle but it has been added by request (surprisingly not many people want it disabled for good).
If that is all you want to do then maybe just buying a tune with it disabled would be a cheaper option to consider.

Hi,
I am looking for this solution, for example in Cruze 1.4T ECU E80, which I attached original. Could you add these tables, GMPX? Please :)

GMPX
February 19th, 2019, 08:17 AM
I'll take a look today Gabriel and post an updated .calz back in here.

GMPX
February 19th, 2019, 11:46 AM
Gabriel, I just loaded up your file and it looks like the required parameters are already in there to disable this system.
By setting the temp parameters out of the range the engine will ever be in it should stop it functioning.

I've also attached the .calz with these parameters in there incase yours doesn't have it.
Save in to:
C:\Program Files (x86)\EFILive\V7.5\Calibrations\E80

Cheers,
Ross

GabrielMga
March 20th, 2019, 12:48 AM
Very good, GMPX.
I will test it and I post results.
Thank you! :)

Ellwein Engines
September 26th, 2020, 06:02 AM
Found this thread and it saved me a lot of head ache. thanks for posting the fix for this. It worked like a charm for my 2016 Cruze E80