PDA

View Full Version : Question Tuning 100% injectors

kyle027
June 18th, 2018, 12:50 AM
This may have been covered already but I haven’t found it or seen an answer to my question. I have a set of 100% injectors that I’m not completely sure how much duration I need to pull to get a starting point on my tune. I am waiting for my dual cp3 to come in and am starting building the piping for a 64/480 setup. If anyone can give me some help I’d appreciate it

Dom_c13b
June 18th, 2018, 03:44 PM
It is so much more than just pulling duration to get it right with that setup. It'll run on a stock tune with that setup. Max duration is still going to depend on rpm. In my truck with 100% overs I max out at 2550 or so. But I like to turn 4500rpm often.

kyle027
June 20th, 2018, 05:28 AM
It is so much more than just pulling duration to get it right with that setup. It'll run on a stock tune with that setup. Max duration is still going to depend on rpm. In my truck with 100% overs I max out at 2550 or so. But I like to turn 4500rpm often.

I figured there was more than just taking a percentage out of the main injection table. But I didn

Orange Stroker
July 30th, 2018, 02:23 PM
I'd start by cutting the entire table by 15% or so but like Dom_13b said it will run fine on a stock duration table. I'd start with peak duration around 1800-2000us and work from there. If you dial it in at lower power then move up in small increments you will be fine. Don't go balls out insantly. Focus first on hitting what you are commanding then go from there. If you can't make it do what you want at lower pw/power then you will not be able to make it do it when you go to turn it up.