PDA

View Full Version : Problem with some trans PIDS giving intermittent data

BigJohnston
July 9th, 2018, 06:50 AM
2015 Ram 2500 CME CM2350B intermittently displaying LPRes, DESLPres, SWBSNS and Press Solenoid Duty Cycle. All remain at 0 until SWBNS drops from 18.9v to 14v and then for a split second I get data on the pres pids. SWBNS then jumps back to 18.9. Like I said this only lasts for a split second. I don

rayacain90
August 4th, 2019, 02:13 PM
Did you ever figure that out? I get similar results with most of the Trans PIDs. I get Line pressure desired and actual just sit at 3 PSI. Then ocassionally LPD will go up and down. The graph will look like a wave. Then it'll drop down to 3 PSI again.
There have been a couple logs where desired sits at 0 PSI and actual has what looks like a proper reading but the entire range is no where near where it should be.

BigJohnston
August 4th, 2019, 05:06 PM
Did you ever figure that out? I get similar results with most of the Trans PIDs. I get Line pressure desired and actual just sit at 3 PSI. Then ocassionally LPD will go up and down. The graph will look like a wave. Then it'll drop down to 3 PSI again.
There have been a couple logs where desired sits at 0 PSI and actual has what looks like a proper reading but the entire range is no where near where it should be.

Jonathan from HPP or at least used to be before they became CTT tuning and merged with calibrated addiction, told me this was a known issue and was going to be fixed on next EFI Live update. Unfortunately that was a year ago and other than you I can