PDA

View Full Version : Glitch in 1 & 2 balance rates? -512?

kylechandler1300
July 9th, 2018, 08:12 AM
Meant to post this here in LBZ sub-forum first time.
Weird glitch in 1 and 2 balance rates. (see pic) Thoughts? Tried restarting everything, same thing. Is there a bad connection of some sort? Thanks for any help.

networkman
August 30th, 2018, 08:55 AM
Did you find a solution? I have the same issue with injectors 1-3.

GMPX
August 30th, 2018, 10:22 AM
Just as a suggestion maybe try dropping some of the other PID's of the list. Not saying that will fix it but it might be worth a shot just to see if that is causing the problem.

networkman
August 30th, 2018, 11:09 AM
I dropped all PIDs with the exception of the Balanced Flow Rates for injectors 1-8. No change. Injectors 1-3 still show a value of -512, thus I am still stumped.

GMPX
August 30th, 2018, 11:45 AM
Are you able to please send a log file to support@efilive.com with just the Balance rates logged?
It might not be until next week it is looked at but we can have a look and see what is going on.

networkman
August 30th, 2018, 10:03 PM
Done, Logs were sent. Hopefully we can find the solution. I have noticed the same issue from some other posts, but no one has ever responded with a solution. Hopefully this is a false-negative.

networkman
August 31st, 2018, 08:44 AM
I had a mechanic over at the Myers-Hederson Hall Hobby Shop help me conduct a balanced flow rate test today with at SnapOn MODIS Edge. The good thing is that all injectors are working will within parameters. After I returned home, I ran Efi Live again with the AutoCal. The only PIDs that were loaded were the Balanced Flow Rates for injectors 1-8. However, for some reason they showed to be out of order. This time, the first three in the list showed a value of -512 vice an actual reading. I rearranged the PIDs and ran the test again. Once again, the first three Balanced Flow Rates listed showed -512. Ideas?