PDA

View Full Version : 6.7 Cummins timing file

Torque_beast
July 27th, 2018, 11:51 AM
Does anyone happen to have a timing map for a QSB 6.7? Trying to build a tune for a project of mine and would like to compare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Torque_beast
July 27th, 2018, 10:30 PM
Nobody has stock files for the marine application? I was told EFI is what was used to tune these. If not, I would appreciate any lead on where to find them. Thx

GMPX
July 29th, 2018, 10:34 AM
Might need to be a bit more specific, QSB you mean a non Dodge Ram engine right? What year or original engine application are you looking for?

Torque_beast
July 29th, 2018, 11:49 AM
I believe this 6.7 is a 2015 model and came out of a boat. I do not have the ECM for it so I am using the ECM and harness from a 2014 ram. Just looking for stock files for this marine setup so I can tune the ECM

GMPX
July 29th, 2018, 03:34 PM
Ok but this really is a difficult thing to get you exactly what you need. There is many thousands of calibrations released for the 6.7L from forklifts, pumps, asphalt rollers to generators so I couldn't say which one would be closest to an unknown marine application.
Maybe your best bet is to look at the FORD F series tune, at least they will be quite common.
The other thing is the anti-theft situation on the Dodge ECM is going to be an issue you'll need to overcome, the off-road tunes that would be running on the CM2350A ECM from that same era probably don't have any of that.

Torque_beast
July 30th, 2018, 02:25 AM
Ok but this really is a difficult thing to get you exactly what you need. There is many thousands of calibrations released for the 6.7L from forklifts, pumps, asphalt rollers to generators so I couldn't say which one would be closest to an unknown marine application.
Maybe your best bet is to look at the FORD F series tune, at least they will be quite common.
The other thing is the anti-theft situation on the Dodge ECM is going to be an issue you'll need to overcome, the off-road tunes that would be running on the CM2350A ECM from that same era probably don't have any of that.

I have the ECM covered just need a baseline to start tuning. I didn

Torque_beast
July 30th, 2018, 06:21 AM
Something is wrong. Keeps cutting off my post