PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Pontiac GTO with LS2 ?

LazMan
June 26th, 2006, 05:47 AM
Is there a custom OS available for my 2006 GTO? (It uses the same computer as the 2005, as far as I have been able to learn)...

I want to use the semi-open look to look for fuel savings (pseudo-'lean'-cruise) and adjust all kinds of other settings for more power, and this seems like the best software out there from my research all last week (Drove the wife nuts!)

:thankyou2: in advance.

-Laz
2006 Pontiac GTO, Cyclone Grey, A4, bone stock.

ringram
June 26th, 2006, 06:31 AM
You will want v2... which isnt released yet..

LazMan
June 26th, 2006, 07:00 AM
You will want v2... which isnt released yet..

I can be patient ... when? (More or less?)

ringram
June 26th, 2006, 08:20 AM
Its been pushed out a little a couple of times. But its kind of imminent.
You will have to PM Ross (GMPX) about any Custom OS plans as there are none publicly available at present.

LazMan
June 28th, 2006, 07:27 AM
Thanks !!! :)

ringram
June 28th, 2006, 08:44 AM
Take a look at some of the v2 threads for an idea on release.. Though you might not glean too much as yet.

LazMan
June 28th, 2006, 08:55 AM
Its probably going to still be a while BUT ... after reading, I like the SD-Card idea ... :) I'm patient (gives me time to save up) :)

Thanks for the hint ... I hadn't even scrolled down that far, and so hadn't seen that thread.

joecar
June 28th, 2006, 11:33 AM
Its probably going to still be a while BUT ... after reading, I like the SD-Card idea ... :) I'm patient (gives me time to save up) :)

Thanks for the hint ... I hadn't even scrolled down that far, and so hadn't seen that thread.You can still download the software and play with it in demo mode, have fun while you wait.