PDA

View Full Version : 2011 lgh

Tintin
September 18th, 2018, 03:04 AM
Hi to all, this is my first try at tuning with Efilive, I just got a flashscan V2 (bought original file online) and I tried to de a full delete, I basically turned off and or zeroed every option related to emission, but that does not work, the throttle pedal does not work anymore, no code, no message. If I flash back to stock, pedal work again. Im I missing something or Efilive is not ok? Even if I do turn to ''0'' only one DPF or DEF switch, it does the same.

locksmith@outlook.com
September 18th, 2018, 09:43 PM
Only 2011 have this issue, you need to find the correct combination.

Sent from my S60 using Tapatalk

Panze
November 15th, 2018, 02:09 AM
Hi to all, this is my first try at tuning with Efilive, I just got a flashscan V2 (bought original file online) and I tried to de a full delete, I basically turned off and or zeroed every option related to emission, but that does not work, the throttle pedal does not work anymore, no code, no message. If I flash back to stock, pedal work again. Im I missing something or Efilive is not ok? Even if I do turn to ''0'' only one DPF or DEF switch, it does the same.

Did you find solution for this?

Tintin
November 15th, 2018, 06:57 AM
As locksmith suggested, I started from scratch and tried different combination in adding one switch at a time, so far so good, all work great.