PDA

View Full Version : No Fuel Pressure Reading

gpr
September 26th, 2018, 06:35 AM
Ok, so its has been a long while since I have used EFIlive to tune on my camaro. I spun a bearing on it a few years ago and I am just now getting it back up and running. With the built motor i'm getting the idle dialed in etc...

there have been several software upgrades and firmware upgrades on the v2.

My issues is I had wired up a fuel pressure sensor into the V2. However, it isn't reading fuel pressure. I tested and am getting the correct 2.5volts. Is there anything else i need to do? was something maybe lost in the firmware upgrade. I briefly scanned over the old tutorial on how to set it up but nothing stood out that i have wrong. I am using the external 1 input, which looking at the face of the v2 is the furthest right ports.

any suggestions, tips or tricks i need. I would like to log fuel pressure with this larger motor to make sure my pumps can keep up.

joecar
September 27th, 2018, 07:04 AM
What does DMM show when you measure voltage at the pressure sensor...?

Post some pics of it and how it is wired.

gpr
October 1st, 2018, 11:55 AM
The wiring never changed, and is connected directly to the V2 (as i only use the fuel pressure sender for efiLive logging). I verified that I am getting approximately 2.5 volts to the v2. I was wondering if it was my calc.pid file, it looks okay to me but I have attached it.

could it be something on the V2 itself is now not working properly? would there be a way to test?

joecar
October 2nd, 2018, 06:01 AM
Disconnect the signal wire from FSV2, and use a DMM to measure what voltage the fuel pressure sender is outputing.