PDA

View Full Version : any chance for an internet class???

killaz
June 27th, 2006, 01:55 PM
Any chance for an internet class on EFI LIVE.

batesyellow01
August 3rd, 2006, 06:18 PM
I'd be up for that.

agreif
October 2nd, 2006, 01:04 AM
old thread, but I'd love this as well.

ronhall512
October 2nd, 2006, 01:24 PM
Me 2

Madspeed
March 18th, 2007, 02:41 PM
Me 3

ScarabEpic22
March 18th, 2007, 03:52 PM
Me 4, depending on price, etc.

redhardsupra
March 18th, 2007, 06:00 PM
you mean EFI Live the interface, or tuning concepts with EFILive as the interface?

joecar
March 18th, 2007, 08:02 PM
you mean EFI Live the interface, or tuning concepts with EFILive as the interface?I would go for that... :cheers:

Tordne
March 18th, 2007, 09:53 PM
I don't think you need training do ya Joe :nixweiss:

joecar
March 19th, 2007, 01:51 AM
Andrew,

lol...:) ...it was late and I didn't say what I meant... :bash:

I was thinking something like an advanced class that included: PCM internal calculations, table dependencies, any tables that aren't looked at very often, idle tuning concepts...

I realize I have various "gaps" that I would like to fill.

If Marcin is suggesting it, I'm sure it will be very interesting, not the stuff we've been doing from day-to-day... ;)

Cheers
Joe
:cheers:

redhardsupra
March 19th, 2007, 02:01 AM
yea, i've been thinking of doing a more advanced internet class, partially because i'm bored of basics, partially because i wanna see what kind of would people come out to play. good 80% of my stuff was found because someone else asked a good question, not because of my personal needs. and then there's some LS2 goodness to drop on you too... i dunno, it's gonna be at least late June, but it's something I've been pondering on doing. any takers?

joecar
March 19th, 2007, 02:33 AM
Andrew,
I believe you would be able to teach a class in COS's and RTACS... :cheers: :cheers:
I've been playing around with COS5, creating a TPS VE table (...lol, on the stock cam... but I'm learning new things...)... :cheers:

emarkay
March 20th, 2007, 11:54 AM
I would think that part of the value is in the face to face hands on training, but if EFI-U was willing to condense the manual and maybe take a few video clips, and burn a few DVD's I am sure there's a legit market for that. IMHO, I'd like to see it as a software for computers (Windows 98 and Linux compatible - no Media Player 11 or Flash 9, please) as opposed as a strand alone DVD, and with an encryption lock so it's playable only with the proper code for some semblance of security.