PDA

View Full Version : Expert needed.

eboggs_jkvl
June 28th, 2006, 02:35 AM
I am NOT that good on this stuff. Would the software guru or someone who can speak FOR EFILive please visit this thread?

http://www.ls2.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=346246

I've been trying to get you guys on the LS2.com site as a sponsor so you can "sell" your software but it just hasn't happened. I like your product but I can't speak FOR your product. I can only speak "about" the software.

Elmer

emarkay
June 29th, 2006, 12:33 PM
Paul, you need to at least comment on that direct HPT comparision - it looks pretty bad for EFILive in that little segment of the Interent...

Where's the Resellers and EFILive enthusiasts?? Makes me miss the "good old days"...

eboggs_jkvl
July 2nd, 2006, 07:39 AM
Thanks gentlemen. That information did help.

dc_justin
July 2nd, 2006, 10:33 AM
Paul, you need to at least comment on that direct HPT comparision - it looks pretty bad for EFILive in that little segment of the Interent...

Where's the Resellers and EFILive enthusiasts?? Makes me miss the "good old days"...

Yeah, that "militant" hpt user needs to be responded to.

Didn't HPT promise they're latest release months upon months before it came out? What about the lack of lifetime software updates? Those were two things that added to my decision to go with EFI Live. That, and when you come down to it, HPTs old licensing setup was considerably more expensive than EFI Live when tuning multiple different model/year combinations...

It's funny to see HPT users take their tuning software preference so personally, seeming to be offended that people would consider using EFI Live... This kind of attitude pops up a lot on Performancetrucks.net and just makes me laugh.

eboggs_jkvl
July 2nd, 2006, 11:14 AM
it looks pretty bad for EFILive in that little segment of the Interent...

:lol: That little segment has 16,949 members and 6,589,073 posts.

Elmer