PDA

View Full Version : i just got my 07 tahoe today.

June 28th, 2006, 09:58 AM
is there any support for the new gen 4 5.3

thanks

anyone know if it uses a can computer

thanks

Ira
June 28th, 2006, 02:29 PM
I tried to connect to an 07 Tahoe today with a V1.1 cable and got no indication that there was anything there. Well, it sort of connected but only showed 8 PIDs. Not really useful!

Ira

June 29th, 2006, 07:32 AM
man it sucks trying to get a straight answer round here i know you guys read it.wow how did you guys survive this long

yeh yeh yeh....busy and cant offer support to paying customers

you wont even pay someone to come on here and answer questions like on the other site

emarkay
June 29th, 2006, 01:29 PM
What is he talking about????

Oh wait, yea, I have an 07 Tahoe thingies right here in my pocket, wow, just like he has. Hmm, Let me get a OS dump and a I'll sketch a complete schematic out, then debug it and validate it,and then send a copy of the OS out to EFILive so they can decode it and get it right back to you tomorrow.

Never mind...

ringram
June 29th, 2006, 07:20 PM
Check you are running the latest version. PM GPMX with your OS version he will confirm support or otherwise.

GMPX
June 30th, 2006, 01:18 AM
man it sucks trying to get a straight answer round here i know you guys read it.wow how did you guys survive this long

yeh yeh yeh....busy and cant offer support to paying customers

Well, forum posts are one thing, but most of our 'on-line' support is done via Emails or PM's. Looking at your question I would have assumed that someone else would have known a Gen4 motor would be running the CAN based ECM, my bad. So to your question the answer is no.

you wont even pay someone to come on here and answer questions like on the other site

Quite amazing you have such in depth knowlege of our business and how it is run :nixweiss:

June 30th, 2006, 04:34 AM
haha there should be a law against drunk typing my bad :bash: ..

anyways love this softwear it took me a long freaking time and effort to get the hang of it i dont want to go looking somewhere else so ill just have to wait and see

thanks.

:beer:

GMPX
June 30th, 2006, 12:38 PM
Group hug :)

Tydriver
July 1st, 2006, 05:14 AM
Group hug :)

LMAO.. KUM BY YAA KUM BY YAAAA

LOL