PDA

View Full Version : 68re transmission parameters

Torque_beast
December 22nd, 2018, 01:22 PM
I was wondering if someone can help me out. I have done a lot of research but am still confused on a few things. I read through several threads multiple times and wished there were more. Here are the ones I need help with.

Ramp 1 and ramp 2

Torque_beast
December 22nd, 2018, 01:55 PM
I was wondering if someone can help me out. I have done a lot of research but am still confused on a few things. I read through several threads multiple times and wished there were more. Here are the ones I need help with.

Ramp 1 and ramp 2 does what

Torque_beast
December 22nd, 2018, 01:56 PM
Acceleration adder does what?

Acceleration limit 1 and acceleration 2 does what?

Duty cycle?

Sorry for all the questions but I just want to make sure I get this right. Thx

Torque_beast
December 23rd, 2018, 03:39 PM
Anyone help with this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Torque_beast
December 24th, 2018, 04:21 AM
Anyone know where I can buy a book or a class where I can learn about the 68re? I just want to learn more details about this so I can fine tune my trans. I have no interest in tuning anything except my truck and definitely don

Torque_beast
December 24th, 2018, 05:32 AM
Why do i lose half of my post

Torque_beast
December 24th, 2018, 05:33 AM
Anyone know where I can buy a book or a class where I can learn about the 68re? I just want to learn more details about this so I can fine tune my trans. I have no interest in tuning anything except my truck and definitely don

Torque_beast
December 24th, 2018, 05:35 AM
Unbelievable

Road
December 24th, 2018, 02:10 PM
I don't know of any books for them. I suggest studying the different settings in all the different modes of operation. You can kinda get a sense of direction that way