PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Duramax efi issues

Walydiver
January 28th, 2019, 01:54 PM
Hello folks
I am knew here and am sure I can be pointed in the right direction. I recently purchased a 2012 duramax that has a delete and it recently quit. After a new cp4 and airdog lift pump and filter housing I am still experiencing some issues. It starts and runs fine than i shut it off and starts and dies. After flashing to program1 on provided efi card I get

GMPX
January 28th, 2019, 01:59 PM
Do you know who tuned it? It sounds like a company has provided those tunes to the previous owner therefore it is best to try to make contact with them about it as EFILive would have no idea what modifications they have made to the tuning.

Walydiver
January 28th, 2019, 02:03 PM
I may be able to find out.. what do I ask them for .. program or software number...

GMPX
January 28th, 2019, 02:18 PM
No I meant find out the tuners name that supplied the tunes and then contact them directly about the running issues.

ScarabEpic22
January 29th, 2019, 08:50 AM
EFILive does not provide tunes, they build the hardware and software for tuners to build tunes with. So you need to know what tuner built the tune(s) for your truck so they can help, otherwise you'll need to find a tuning shop and buy a tune from them.

rcr1978
January 31st, 2019, 03:28 AM
Try the return line regulator for the injectors, it’s the round black thing by the thermostat that has the small injector return lines going to it.