PDA

View Full Version : EFI Live customer service rocks

minytrker
July 1st, 2006, 05:41 AM
My workshop cable went out last week, less than a five days later I back in business again. EFI stands behind there products 100%. Thumbs up for EFI!:cheers:

Beer99C5
July 8th, 2006, 06:44 PM
Good to hear, I just bought the scan software, after a bit of logging I hope to bump up to the commercial tuning software for the Nitrous OS. For now I will scan with EFI and see what I can change with the Predator (since I have that already).

I am sure I will have some questions when I get off the ship and get to play...(I know to search first :Eyecrazy: ). For now Downloading anything I can find relating to " tuning for dummies".

:cheers:
Beer

ringram
July 8th, 2006, 07:46 PM
Good approach. Logging loads first and understanding the tables and what they do etc is a great way to get a good handle on things before getting out the butchers knife.

joecar
July 8th, 2006, 09:33 PM
Beer, welcome, and we like the username :cheers:, nice C5, interesting lic. plate... :cheers:

If you want to read about tuning, see this: http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=287094

TAQuickness
July 11th, 2006, 06:36 AM
Be sure to check out the tutorials under the help menu. Lot's of good stuf in there.

Beer99C5
July 11th, 2006, 01:59 PM
Thank guys,

I have killed a bunch of trees printing out EFI stuff, HPT stuff, and LS1 Edit stuff.

:beer: