PDA

View Full Version : 2018 Chevy Cruze Diesel results

ELake20
April 4th, 2019, 08:44 AM
Anybody getting any results with tuning on these? I see it is supported now unlike the 1st gen Cruze 2.0L stuff!

I'm getting mine in a couple weeks, starting to do some research, noticed there isn't much only that it is supported.

According to TIS2WEB OS 55505928

hacklerjason
April 4th, 2019, 08:53 AM
Anybody getting any results with tuning on these? I see it is supported now unlike the 1st gen Cruze 2.0L stuff!

I'm getting mine in a couple weeks, starting to do some research, noticed there isn't much only that it is supported.

According to TIS2WEB OS 55505928I'm working on these soon
Join the Shield And Spear Groups on FB

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

RD TRCTR
November 3rd, 2019, 02:27 PM
Are there any updates on this?

I bought the Authorization code, read the tune out of a 2017 Cruze. When I open the file in V7.5, nothing shows up. I have tried with and without my FlashScan connected. Am I missing something. I am running the newest production release.

GMPX
November 4th, 2019, 09:57 AM
It sounds like the OS is just unsupported (eg, we've never seen it before). If you want to Email the .ctz file to support@efilive.com we can get you sorted out.

RD TRCTR
November 5th, 2019, 06:12 AM
Thank you Ross, will do.

whistler
January 22nd, 2020, 04:59 AM
I have a 2017 Cruze with the LH7 as well. When EFILive completes the flash process, is it a full flash? Meaning, are all segments flashed during the flash process? I know diagnostics and emissions stuff isn't able to be modified with EFILive. I am wondering if the diagnostic portion of the engine calibration is flashed or if EFILive is only flashing certain segments/ section sets.

GMPX
January 22nd, 2020, 03:22 PM
Calibration Flash = All calibrations segments are flashed regardless if changes in certain ones have been made or not.
Full Flash = All calibration segments and the operating system are flashed.

whistler
January 23rd, 2020, 04:11 AM
Calibration Flash = All calibrations segments are flashed regardless if changes in certain ones have been made or not.
Full Flash = All calibration segments and the operating system are flashed.

Awesome, thank you!

joecar
January 23rd, 2020, 10:17 AM
If you're not changing the OS, then you should be doing a cal-only flash.

whistler
January 24th, 2020, 08:57 AM
If you're not changing the OS, then you should be doing a cal-only flash.

Eh, I don't know about that... Does a cal only flash reset nonvolatile RAM?

And, I may be interested in a full reset from a full flash.

GMPX
January 25th, 2020, 06:29 PM
Does a cal only flash reset nonvolatile RAM?
What are you looking for specifically with that question? As in what do you want to see reset?

whistler
January 30th, 2020, 06:10 AM
What are you looking for specifically with that question? As in what do you want to see reset?

I would like to see all adaptives (base engine cal and diagnostics) reset due to the flash. For instance, after an emissions component replacement. The scanners won't clear them and a full flash won't reset the counters or messages to 0 or inactive. Usually takes driving the car for quite some time for the diagnostic to operate and then de-escalate itself.

GMPX
January 30th, 2020, 09:54 AM
Sorry, I'm still not sure what you are referring to by "base engine cal and diagnostics adaptives".
This stuff is probably stored in the same area as the VIN etc that is not altered during a flash.