PDA

View Full Version : Axis Max Error

Millsy
April 13th, 2019, 11:04 AM
Hi guys,
Ive been getting this error message on a few tables for the past few versions now.
Any idea how to resolve it?
Thanks,
Millsy

joecar
April 14th, 2019, 01:25 PM
Which V7 build/version (go Help->About)...?

joecar
April 14th, 2019, 01:26 PM
Post the tune file that you see this on, let me try to see if I see it.

Blacky
April 14th, 2019, 01:41 PM

Regards
Paul

Millsy
April 15th, 2019, 08:51 PM
Joe, V7.5.23

Paul, same values as yours.

This issue is not limited to the table ive shown, but a number of tables and has also been happening for a number of versions/builds.

Once this error appears, any changes i make to the errored table will not save.

Thanks,

Millsy

Blacky
April 16th, 2019, 08:36 AM
Joe, V7.5.23

Paul, same values as yours.

This issue is not limited to the table ive shown, but a number of tables and has also been happening for a number of versions/builds.

Once this error appears, any changes i make to the errored table will not save.

Thanks,

Millsy

Can you send me the file you had open when the problem in your screen shot occurred? (send to paul@efilive.com)
Does it happen every time on the same table? Or is it only intermittent?

Regards
Paul

Millsy
April 16th, 2019, 09:57 AM
Can you send me the file you had open when the problem in your screen shot occurred? (send to paul@efilive.com)
Does it happen every time on the same table? Or is it only intermittent?

Regards
Paul

Hi Paul,

The error is not limited to one file, it happens on various files, on various tables.

Thanks,

Jarrod

Blacky
April 16th, 2019, 10:33 AM
Hi Paul,

The error is not limited to one file, it happens on various files, on various tables.

Thanks,

Jarrod

Thanks for the additional info, but what I really need is this:

A file that you know causes the problem to happen.
Whether or not there exists a table in that file that causes the problem every time the table is displayed. If such a table exists can you tell me what it is.

If on the other hand the problem happens at random times on random files on random tables and is not consistently reproducible, then I need to know that as well.

What I need to be able to do is to replicate what you're doing to try and cause the same problem to occur here. So if you can provide me with the file and the info I need to replicate the problem then I might have a chance of fixing it.

Just saying it happens on various file and various table doesn't really help me, I've tried various files and various tables here and I can't make that error occur.

Regards
Paul

Millsy
April 16th, 2019, 12:37 PM
Thanks for the additional info, but what I really need is this:

A file that you know causes the problem to happen.
Whether or not there exists a table in that file that causes the problem every time the table is displayed. If such a table exists can you tell me what it is.

If on the other hand the problem happens at random times on random files on random tables and is not consistently reproducible, then I need to know that as well.

What I need to be able to do is to replicate what you're doing to try and cause the same problem to occur here. So if you can provide me with the file and the info I need to replicate the problem then I might have a chance of fixing it.

Just saying it happens on various file and various table doesn't really help me, I've tried various files and various tables here and I can't make that error occur.

Regards
Paul

Ok yep that makes sense. I will post a tune file tonight with known error on a known table like the one pictured.

For what its worth, simply opening the table (double clicking from the column tree) to then try and edit it causes the error message. After error message has occured, any changes made to that table are not saved.

Thanks,

Jarrod

Millsy
April 18th, 2019, 12:34 PM

Hi Paul,

See attached known tune file and table where this error occurs

Thanks,

Millsy

Millsy
May 19th, 2019, 03:01 PM
Any updates on this?

Thanks

Blacky
May 19th, 2019, 03:04 PM
Any updates on this?

Thanks

There is an update due out in the next few days. It should be fixed in that update.
Regards
Paul

Millsy
May 19th, 2019, 07:19 PM
Thanks Paul

joecar
May 21st, 2019, 03:47 AM
Thanks.