PDA

View Full Version : 2017 ram 3500 cummins 6.7 p026a

Christian_GM
May 16th, 2019, 07:22 PM
Hello to all!
I'm 100% new to this forum
I want to know before I buy if with Flashscan V2 I can tune off the P026A
customer has HD go rhino bumper with winch.
I need also to tune tire size, it has right now 38" tires.
it can be done with this tool?
last question, some one has a performance file that will work with this vehicle?
I will like to buy from some tuning shop but I'm not experienced on diesel
thank you

KhakiCummins
May 17th, 2019, 04:50 AM
I want to know before I buy if with Flashscan V2 I can tune off the P026A - No, EFI Live does not have the ability to disable DTCs on newer diesel vehicles
I need also to tune tire size, it has right now 38" tires. it can be done with this tool? No, EFI Live does not have the ability to adjust tire size
last question, some one has a performance file that will work with this vehicle? There are lots of shops that sell tunes for Ram diesel trucks. Do a Google search and you will find many of them

Christian_GM
May 17th, 2019, 05:26 PM
I want to know before I buy if with Flashscan V2 I can tune off the P026A - No, EFI Live does not have the ability to disable DTCs on newer diesel vehicles
I need also to tune tire size, it has right now 38" tires. it can be done with this tool? No, EFI Live does not have the ability to adjust tire size
last question, some one has a performance file that will work with this vehicle? There are lots of shops that sell tunes for Ram diesel trucks. Do a Google search and you will find many of them

thanks a lot for the feedback!
have a nice WE