PDA

View Full Version : V2 Stolen From My Truck

enew0
July 5th, 2019, 12:33 PM
Evening all,

My Flashscan V2 was stolen from my truck back in February and without success I haven't been able to recover it. I was wondering if you all had any ideas? Or if EFI Live can look for someone using my serial number to buy VIN licenses? Thanks for any help.

Marc solar
July 5th, 2019, 03:04 PM
Hey where are you from

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

enew0
July 6th, 2019, 10:09 AM
Colorado.

1FastBrick
July 6th, 2019, 10:20 AM
If you registered it with EFI Live, Perhaps they can disable it from being able to purchase new licenses.

I don't know there policies and cant speak for them. Did you contact them directly regarding this issue?

enew0
July 6th, 2019, 12:00 PM
If you registered it with EFI Live, Perhaps they can disable it from being able to purchase new licenses.

I don't know there policies and cant speak for them. Did you contact them directly regarding this issue?

Exactly, that is what I am hoping for and it is registered. No, I was hoping someone from EFI Live would chime in or I was going to contact them. Also, seeing if this has happened to anyone else and what they might have done.

GMPX
July 7th, 2019, 11:45 AM
Contact EFILive via support Email please, it's something best not to be dealt with on a public forum.
support@efilive.com

enew0
July 7th, 2019, 01:44 PM
Contact EFILive via support Email please, it's something best not to be dealt with on a public forum.
support@efilive.com

I will do so, I was searching to see what others may have done if this happened to someone else. I'm not looking for anything besides seeing if we can lock the S/N number of the V2.

Marc solar
July 8th, 2019, 05:01 PM
I bought my flash scan V2 from this girl for not even a quarter of what makes and models some one paid for all the licenses, first thing I did was email EFILive. And told them how I got it and what it was worth and what I paid for it and gave her all the device info, seems like if and when you registered your device something should I

enew0
July 9th, 2019, 12:00 PM
support@efilive.com

Will do, I am searching to see if it may have happened to someone else and what they did.