PDA

View Full Version : How many?

Max Power
July 5th, 2006, 03:57 PM
EFI live is becoming more and more popular among the Duramax crowd. I was just curious if you guys had any idea roughly how many are currently tuning their diesels with EFI? It would be interesting to know. If you don't want this information public please feel free to delete the thread.

GMPX
July 8th, 2006, 01:28 AM
We haven't sold any, I would recommend any other tuning company not to bother, Diesel owners don't like tuning their engines :D

Cheers,
Ross

Max Power
July 9th, 2006, 12:33 PM
I kind of figured you wouldn't want to reply :) It would be neat to know but I am happy not knowing :)

McRat
July 9th, 2006, 02:58 PM
Well I have mine, so I'm happy. :D

Max Power
July 9th, 2006, 03:02 PM
Yep me too. By far the best money I have spent on my truck.

EFI Live is the only reason I have not got a new truck yet. I couldn't possibly own a new truck without EFI live since they don't make it for the LBZ yet.

sweetdiesel
July 10th, 2006, 01:52 PM
EFI live is becoming more and more popular among the Duramax crowd. I was just curious if you guys had any idea roughly how many are currently tuning their diesels with EFI? It would be interesting to know. If you don't want this information public please feel free to delete the thread.
i was wondering the exact same thing does efi seem so popular to me because im on the diesel place or is it spreding out to others
one part of me says i wanna brag about my efi live and another part of me wants to keep it a secret to use as my advantage
by far my favorite mod