PDA

View Full Version : 2019 GMPP LT376/535hp file

In-Tech
January 18th, 2020, 09:58 PM
I hope the management is ok posting this file. Interesting on the engine dyno, cyl 2 was showing false knock and reduced the timing to around 8 degrees BTDC and also killed hp to around 460. Another interesting issue was correcting the AFR/Lambda between cylinders with 8 widebands killed 10hp every time we corrected it :shock: Time constraint job so it's off the dyno and gone.
I was simply a bystander on this job so I can't share too many details and I assume some would like a gander at the stock file. Ended up around 565hp once finished.

In-Tech
January 19th, 2020, 04:57 PM
This document from 2015 makes me wonder if this is involved. :online2long:

In-Tech
January 4th, 2022, 02:42 PM
Hiya GMPX or anyone,
I can't seem to find the thread where we discussed this type of thing before, I read out a stock 2018 Camaro ZL1 E92A .bin file the other day and wasn't doing any tuning to it and totally forgot to read it with EfiLive so I could have a gander at the VVE tables. Ross or Paul, could I send you my .bin read so you can convert it to an EfiLive file for me? You mentioned I am missing something in my E92 .bin reads that doesn't allow EfiLive to open it. Always trying to learn, and see the latest GM stuff but I don't have access to the car anymore.

In-Tech
January 5th, 2022, 08:55 AM
Or if anyone has something similar in EfiLive format and is willing to post, I am interested in looking at the VVE tables. The earlier LSA and LS9(much better) VVE tables leave a lot to be desired.

joecar
January 11th, 2022, 01:34 PM
This document from 2015 makes me wonder if this is involved. :online2long:

I'm reading the doc.

How was it established that knock on #2 was real or false...?

joecar
January 11th, 2022, 01:37 PM
... reduced the timing to around 8 degrees BTDC...
Something is wrong here!

What fuel was being run?

Was oil catchcan being used inline on PCV system...?

Any airleaks...?

Sufficiently rich...?