PDA

View Full Version : 2012 lml issues

golzee
February 8th, 2020, 12:22 PM
i got a 2012 lml and having some issues, this is the first time I have messed with an lml, it seems no matter what I do I cant get the speed limiter to turn off, every time it hits 90ish it hits the limiter. Having an issue with low boost smoke as well, especially at say 60mph and you want to pass someone it just dumps smoke, I will attach the tune file so you can look through it thank you for your time23195

ToonerSQUAD89
February 8th, 2020, 01:39 PM
Some of the options are disabled/cant see them. Is this your custom tune or someone wrote it?

golzee
February 8th, 2020, 01:55 PM
I made it, I got the stock tune online but it was all stock, I got all the codes shut off for delete and all that myself, went through and got it to 130mm3 at full throttle, re did boost and timing tablets and went up in pulswidth until rail started dropping off. Runs good but the speed limiter is getting me.

golzee
February 8th, 2020, 02:03 PM
Got like 150 hours in this tune lol

ToonerSQUAD89
February 8th, 2020, 02:18 PM
For some reason I cant view all the sections where the MIL codes are. Also at 90mph what RPM are you turning

golzee
February 8th, 2020, 02:29 PM
I'd have to look at a data log tomorrow, want to say it was around 3000rpm but not positive. I don't know why you can't see it I didn't lock anything what tables are you looking for I will see if I can see them tomorrow

ToonerSQUAD89
February 8th, 2020, 02:35 PM
I cant see any of the DTC functions and some of the speed limiting function like DEF

GMPX
February 8th, 2020, 03:23 PM
I cant see any of the DTC functions and some of the speed limiting function like DEF

These have all been removed from the software for MANY years now. Anyone doing this stuff is not using EFILive.

golzee
February 8th, 2020, 03:27 PM
I have access to def speed limiter and all the dtcs so I don't believe that is the problem but could be wrong

ToonerSQUAD89
February 8th, 2020, 03:31 PM
I have access to def speed limiter and all the dtcs so I don't believe that is the problem but could be wrong

not saying its the problem, but I wanted to look thru the tune and cant see certain things that's all

golzee
February 8th, 2020, 03:57 PM
I do know that it won't show up on laptop but it does on my other laptop that I set up before I installed the software.and I was having problems with the def speed limiter earlier and realized I forgot about that table, but got that taken care of.

ToonerSQUAD89
February 9th, 2020, 03:45 AM
These have all been removed from the software for MANY years now. Anyone doing this stuff is not using EFILive.

Yea I figured, because I pulled up a few tunes from LMM 08 Trucks and even my 08 Duramax and they had some of these functions, where I noticed on his the options in the History had been changed. If I click on the function for that group it cant be found.

ToonerSQUAD89
February 9th, 2020, 03:54 AM
I do know that it won't show up on laptop but it does on my other laptop that I set up before I installed the software.and I was having problems with the def speed limiter earlier and realized I forgot about that table, but got that taken care of.

Maybe you have an older version on your other computer? Reason for me asking about it only was because wasn't sure if you missed something possibly. As far as hitting and topping out maybe try and change B0603 to over 318KMH. its at 15 right now. That Code is to Activate Speed Limiting and maybe its overriding right now? It states Min Speed to activate. Bring that up to 318

I haven't messed around with Removing the speed limiter on Dirtymaxs but if you read that B0603 It to me reads Min speed to activate speed limiting. I know you raised the Limiter on the other parameters but maybe quite possibly its confusing it?

Only other thing I could think of is a torque table or something related to RPM and VSS and GEAR

golzee
February 9th, 2020, 07:19 AM
Ok I will try that, No way to test it today it's snowing. How does the rest of the tune look, il pry try and smooth out timing tables a little better, but is there anything I did wrong anywhere that you can see? Thanks for taking the time to look at it

ToonerSQUAD89
February 10th, 2020, 01:36 PM
I didnt look thru it too much, ill take a look later. What version tune tool are you running

golzee
February 10th, 2020, 02:06 PM
It's the latest public release software