PDA

View Full Version : Fuel Pressure regulator table

catman3126
April 25th, 2020, 09:52 AM
Olay let me start off by saying I've tuned dozens of LML's and have a good grasp on them with many happy customers but I have two issues I cannot seem to resolve, the big one is the fuel rail pressure table for CP3 swapped trucks and having surging issues under load/acceleration nothing I have tried has worked 100% I've tried the Fleece rail table and it always causes a surge, there is a few select trucks that don't have this issue and no different table settings than others that do surge. Any help would be appreciated, I can email a tune I'd rather not post one for the world to have access to download though. texting is fine also 541-263-0311 thanks

Dmaxink
May 12th, 2020, 05:10 AM
Olay let me start off by saying I've tuned dozens of LML's and have a good grasp on them with many happy customers but I have two issues I cannot seem to resolve, the big one is the fuel rail pressure table for CP3 swapped trucks and having surging issues under load/acceleration nothing I have tried has worked 100% I've tried the Fleece rail table and it always causes a surge, there is a few select trucks that don't have this issue and no different table settings than others that do surge. Any help would be appreciated, I can email a tune I'd rather not post one for the world to have access to download though. texting is fine also 541-263-0311 thanks

I always say go back to the theory of operation. What regulates the fuel flow to the pump to add or remove feed forward pressure? The regulator. So simply put - adding mA to the table n the area its surging will close the reg up more and limit the overpressure condition back into a point that the PID loops can compensate appropriately.