PDA

View Full Version : CM2100 C&C Supported OS

beav
July 8th, 2020, 02:27 AM
Hi, a remote customer provided me with a AutoCal read for a 2010 C&C with a 2009 CM2100 ECM. The O/S is 11710806 and I am assuming that this version is not supported for a CSP5 upgrade per the CSP5 docs, but I am not even seeing the ability to perform edits to the stock read. The Internal Flash is empty within V7.5. Does this mean that this O/S is completely unsupported?

If so, what would a good safe Stock file be to use that would allow CSP5 upgrade for this truck? It is a C&C Manual trans.

Many thanks for any help!

beav
July 8th, 2020, 09:46 AM
Any insight at all? I've read a bit about the bootloader version, but how can I update that?

GMPX
July 8th, 2020, 09:49 AM
Amazingly we've never seen this OS before, you'd think all options would have been uncovered by now. There won't be a CSP5 conversion option for this OS but if you can send in the read to support@efilive.com I'll look and see about adding in support for it.

beav
July 8th, 2020, 10:07 AM
Yeah that's just my luck. I will send it here soon...thanks!

GMPX
July 8th, 2020, 10:10 AM
It might not get added same day, we are a little backed up at the moment.

beav
July 8th, 2020, 10:14 AM
It might not get added same day, we are a little backed up at the moment.

I understand

beav
September 1st, 2020, 01:01 AM
Amazingly we've never seen this OS before, you'd think all options would have been uncovered by now. There won't be a CSP5 conversion option for this OS but if you can send in the read to support@efilive.com I'll look and see about adding in support for it.

Hi, just wanted to check in and see if you guys have had a chance to look into the mappings for this OS? I sent the read back on Jul 8 and I know you are super busy, but just wanted to check back. My customer has been hanging in there with me. ;-)