PDA

View Full Version : How to make Eq error pid?

pavetim
October 21st, 2020, 08:39 AM
2017 camaro. I didn't see one in the list but i am using a wideband in lamda and trying to tune the maf but how do you get the Eq error pid so i can just copy the data log and then past, multiply the table by? I know you ise commanded lambda and wideband lambda but thats all i know

joecar
October 21st, 2020, 09:03 PM
Are you using V7 scantool or V8 scantool...?

Which wideband are you using...? Are you connecting it analog (0-5V) or serial comms (digital)...?

pavetim
October 21st, 2020, 10:57 PM
Using V8, PLX dm-6 wideband, serial

pavetim
October 23rd, 2020, 11:48 AM
This what you need to help me?

pavetim
October 25th, 2020, 01:33 AM
Can you please help as i wanna do some data logs and tune tomorrow

joecar
November 3rd, 2020, 01:35 AM
This goes into file UserCalculatedPids.ini in folder C:\Users\<you>\Documents\EFILive\V8\Config\

[Groups]
GLOBAL=Global Functions
WO2SER=Wideband O2 Sensors (Serial)

[GLOBAL]
MAPBARO="MAP:BARO ratio",factor,3

[GLOBAL.MAPBARO]
0=|-- GLOBAL.MAPBARO
1=|return pid("MAP")/pid("BARO")

[WO2SER]
WO2BEN="Base Efficiency Numerator (Serial)",factor,3

[WO2SER.WO2BEN]
0=|-- WO2SER.WO2BEN
1=|return pid("WO2LAM1")/pid("EQ_RAT")

joecar
November 3rd, 2020, 01:35 AM
( sorry for the delay )

pavetim
December 29th, 2020, 10:11 AM
Ok so i went to the folder you designated above and I copied and pasted that whole code box into the file.. I cannot get the WB to show up on the scanner though. I added MAPBARO and W02BEN to the PID list so apparently I am missing something or doing something wrong. What are all the pids i need? My WB is a PLX and I have it hooked up to the serial side of the efilive.

pavetim
December 31st, 2020, 12:03 AM
Even after copying your data in the foldef i dont see a WO2SER pid

pavetim
January 2nd, 2021, 02:30 AM
Think it was a problem with my wideband. I swapped to my old innovate and i get readings, although still do not get a wo2ser eq ratio error data so i do it manully in a spreadsheet. Insee the pid and added it but when i do a map for the data it isnt listed under the data cells