PDA

View Full Version : Calculating Fuel Mass

PHLTHS
October 24th, 2020, 04:20 PM
Hi Guys,

Is there any way to calculate the fuel mass being delivered in mm3 with all the PID's available in the E98?

My current E98 OS:55499969 doesn't support the MM3VAL1_M DMA PID and I have asked EFI Live to correct this but they are busy at this present time and said they not be able to attend to it in the future.

So, I must try and come up with another way to work out where in the fueling tables I am when looking at logs.

Any help on a calc PID would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you. :thumb_yello:

GMPX
October 25th, 2020, 03:50 PM
I'm going to add this in today for the next software rebuild.

PHLTHS
October 25th, 2020, 04:19 PM
I'm going to add this in today for the next software rebuild.

Ross, I seriously would hug you....but...COVID.

GMPX
October 28th, 2020, 06:25 PM
This new RC release (https://forum.efilive.com/showthread.php?29790-October-2020-Release-Candidate-5) has the DMA PID's for your OS, mm3 and Inj uS. Please let us know how you go with it.

Cheers,
Ross

PHLTHS
October 30th, 2020, 05:28 PM
This new RC release (https://forum.efilive.com/showthread.php?29790-October-2020-Release-Candidate-5) has the DMA PID's for your OS, mm3 and Inj uS. Please let us know how you go with it.

Cheers,
Ross

Hi Ross,

Thank you for completing this. I can confirm those DMA PID's now log and display on the V2 FlashScan.

I cannot currently display the data in either of the lastest v7.5 or v8 RC5

I cannot find the PID in v7.5 and I can in v8 but it doesn't display any data just all 0.

Thank you for your time.

GMPX
October 30th, 2020, 06:01 PM
I can't think why they would be not working in V8 pass-though when it works on the V2 (they share the same files).
Although I didn't add in the details for your OS in V7 it should still be able to show those PID's from a log file.

If you can do a pass-though in V8 logging those PID's showing as zeros and send the log to our support desk so we can check it out next week.

PHLTHS
November 4th, 2020, 10:04 PM
I can't think why they would be not working in V8 pass-though when it works on the V2 (they share the same files).
Although I didn't add in the details for your OS in V7 it should still be able to show those PID's from a log file.

If you can do a pass-though in V8 logging those PID's showing as zeros and send the log to our support desk so we can check it out next week.

Hi Ross,

Apologies for the delay, I can confirm the following:

1: V2 BBX Logging does show the MM3 PID working on the screen, however if I open that log in V7.5 its unable to be displayed and in V8 it just shows as all zero's.
2: Pass-through in V8 works perfectly file.

If you need both logs I can provide them sir?

Thank you.

GMPX
November 5th, 2020, 10:25 AM
If you could send them via the help desk rather than here that would be great.
Thanks.