PDA

View Full Version : EFILive, please add these options that your competitor did over 8 years ago!

Black6spdZ
December 9th, 2020, 09:20 PM
7/12, HP Tuners, new params to the editor for OS 12212156, under Trans TCC section. Requires version 2.23.590 or later.

Minimum throttle release
- this sets the TCC to Off when ever the TPS is below the thresholds
- there are two vehicle speed modes, high speed and low speed
- for each mode there is a low TPS threshold, if the TPS is below that threshold the TCC will switch to Off if the PCM is not in Coast mode.

Supercharged111
March 28th, 2022, 09:20 AM
I'll second that request, but I don't think the LS1B PCM is making them any money these days.

joecar
March 31st, 2022, 09:15 AM
If it helps, generally truck 4L60E tunes unlock the TCC on closed throttle, whereas Y/F-car 4L60E tunes keep the TCC locked on closed throttle unless the TCC MPH tsble's Release curve is crossed.

nonnieselman
April 1st, 2022, 03:29 AM
Post up a tune and some can change it for you.

Supercharged111
April 1st, 2022, 04:09 AM
If it helps, generally truck 4L60E tunes unlock the TCC on closed throttle, whereas Y/F-car 4L60E tunes keep the TCC locked on closed throttle unless the TCC MPH tsble's Release curve is crossed.

I'd been reading up on your content in the 4L80 section and kicking around the idea of going to a 4L60 segment.

Post up a tune and some can change it for you.

Well now I can't wait to get home. My heart had sunk a bit because it looked like Taz hadn't been on in forever.