PDA

View Full Version : Autocal V3 Dsp5 voltage?

Bdmrswy
February 26th, 2021, 03:45 AM
Is there any way to check the status/voltage of dsp5 switch with the Autocal V3? I see many videos where is is checked with a spade but not the autocal v3. I installed a tune on my 2015 lml and the switch doesn’t seem to change the power settings. The light on the back of the switch lights up, double checked the pins, but not seeing a noticeable difference between settings. Thanks.

Blacky
February 26th, 2021, 05:23 PM
Include the DSP5 voltage PID in whatever PID lists you are logging.
E.g. for E35A use PID: E35DSP5_M
for E60 use PID: DPS5_VOLT_M
If you just want to check the value (and not record/log any data), then just use the "Display Data" option instead of the "Record Data" option.

Regards
Paul

Bdmrswy
February 27th, 2021, 04:16 AM
Include the DSP5 voltage PID in whatever PID lists you are logging.
E.g. for E35A use PID: E35DSP5_M
for E60 use PID: DPS5_VOLT_M
If you just want to check the value (and not record/log any data), then just use the "Display Data" option instead of the "Record Data" option.

Regards
Paul

I tried this and unfortunately there seems to be no PID in this category for LML, it has them for LLY LBZ LMM but no option to add for the LML controller.

Blacky
February 27th, 2021, 12:09 PM
I tried this and unfortunately there seems to be no PID in this category for LML, it has them for LLY LBZ LMM but no option to add for the LML controller.

EFILive does not provide DSP5 for LML. Maybe you saw some other tuning package doing that?

Regards
Paul

comnrailpwr
February 27th, 2021, 02:10 PM
The SOTF tuning in the lml isn't true dsp5 like the previous years. It is just switchable fuel limiting. I use fuel temp. Some use egr temp. Log fuel temp and see if it changes when you rotate the switch. Can also log mm3 then do a full throttle run in each tune. The mm3 should be different at WOT in each tune.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk